how young is 2 young?? (2 Viewers)

niteshade1312

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
Why post your dilemma on a forum thread and ask people for their opinion, fi all you are going to do is still sick to your guns. I think you are disgusting, and if you have left in 2004 and can't get someone closer to your age, you have bigger problems then dating a 13 year old..

teegz4sun

HSC
you are basically a rapist. if it is "love" then you can wait cant you? make it a legal age and some-one close to your age because other wise you are "getting kitten not pussy." ny boi is turning 20 and im turning 18 thats a great legal age and we can wait huni!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
all I know is if I had a 13 yr old daughter who had an 18 yr old bf I'd hunt that prick down and cut off his dick

Citta

Mr. 4G93
HSC
ur an 18yo female going out with a 14yo guy. i bet the guys cheerin. haha.

im 17. i think tha for my age...15/16/17 is ok. anyting less is like dating a child. eww. u cant have them underdeveloped things anyway...

p.s Darek Smells. LoL

darek_arsenal

HSC
well........im 17 going out wit a 12 year old...lol.....im into all dat young stuff lolz

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
all I know is if I had a 13 yr old daughter who had an 18 yr old bf I'd hunt that prick down and cut off his dick
SweetSeasons, let me edit that post of yours a bit:

All I know is if I had a 13 year old daughter who had an 18 year old boyfriend, I'd hunt that dick down and cut off his prick.

Seems to fit the bill better in this case.

To the dude who started this thread .. mate, you might want to start taking a look at your options in court. I reckon your best bet would be to plead insanity, because no person in their right minds could conceivably enter a sexual relationship the likes of yours.

Oh, and also, SHUT THE F*CK UP about being in love with the girl. I refer to your opening post where you stated:

aj_number_10 said:
i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.
What's that? An ON AND OFF relationship which is basically just sex and blowjobs? And you two are 'in love'?

Get off your high horse, you dirty, dirty man.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
If I had a 13 year old daughter with an 18 year old boyfriend I'd be reporting him to the police and making him think he was going to prison for 14 years. That way he gets fucking scared and I can't get arrested for anything.

But if that fails I would have no problem killing someone like that for taking advantage of my daughter and I would make sure I get away with it.

Citta

Mr. 4G93
HSC
by killing all the detectives working on the case. muahahaha and fleeing to mexico

aj_number_10

HSC
i think u guys r forgetting she turns 14 next week so shes really not 13 shes more 14

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i think u guys r forgetting she turns 14 next week so shes really not 13 shes more 14
I refer to what I said just above:

DRAGONZ said:
What's that? An ON AND OFF relationship which is basically just sex and blowjobs? And you two are 'in love'?

Get off your high horse, you dirty, dirty man.
And what the hell is that that you do you not understand about the fact that it is ILLEGAL to have intercourse with someone under the age of sixteen?

Whether she is 13 and 51 weeks, 15 and 51 weeks, or 8 and 51 weeks .. it is ILLEGAL.

Now, you got 96.70 .. but I'll help you out a little bit. This is the definition of illegal:

il·le·gal (adj.) --- AGAINST THE LAW.

Ignoring the fact that what you are doing is sick (and not in the Fat Pizza 'fully sick' way), it is AGAINST THE LAW.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
yes but teenage love is BS. and if you define love as just two people going out, kissing, flirting etc then no, thats merely even comes close to the concept of it.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
think of it this way, when the other guys have ugly old bitch wives, he'll still have a hot babe
think of it this way, could you stay with a chick for 3 years and do nothing but kiss, play barbies and help her with her year 8 maths homework?

aj: i give you 2 (constant) months...which'll be drawn out to closer to six with your 'on and off' status. you've got no hope with a chick your age, let alone someone who's barely 14!

do her parents know your name yet?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
you cant get a girl your own age can you aj?
sick bastard ... the only chicks you can get are <14 years old, how sad ...
i cant possible believe you got your stated uai ...
i mean you dont even know what sex you are ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)