how will you go in drama??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Well, im not sure about how ill go, but i think that scince i got 12/20 for both my trial essays without studying, i can do a fair bit better with study. Band 6 would be awesome, but i think band 5 is a possibility

great_one_56

That way when I get band 6 for drama I will be happy just because I'm saying I'm going to get band 1 you can't automatically assume I am one of those so called annoying people as of matter fact you don't know me so how can you say that I'm one of those people. Just wait and see when you guys all get band one and I get band six who will then be cheering and no I'm not leaving hahahaha (Evil)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
great_one_56 said:
That way when I get band 6 for drama I will be happy just because I'm saying I'm going to get band 1 you can't automatically assume I am one of those so called annoying people as of matter fact you don't know me so how can you say that I'm one of those people. Just wait and see when you guys all get band one and I get band six who will then be cheering and no I'm not leaving hahahaha (Evil)
Ha. You're hilarious. Let's give the retarded one a round of applause.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Okay, seriously, I'm stepping in. Stop this bantering, before it becomes something of concern! Lets get back on topic: How will you go in drama!

great_one_56

if you guys sit there and look at the situation who's the retarted one all you guys getting so caught up with getting cut down that you forget to see that I'm manipulating the situation and the more you sit there and defend yourselves the more fun it is for me. And yes I am in year 12 and no I I'm not aiming for band one I'm just not saying I'm going to be in the top group as that may lead to disapointment later. So now with hardly any indication of what I might get besides the marks I have previously got which in reality are hardly a good indication due to the fact each teacher marks differently. I can't really tell you just how I will go and can't understand how you can all sit there and say that you will get band six, as where you are placed in your school could be totally differnt to where you are placed in the state. And just for your info I got 29/30 for my set in the trials and 21/30 for my group after a massive stuff up that morning and having a missadventure in our group a couple of weeks before. Sometimes it's better to be underconfident then over confident as being overconfident can sometimes lead to disapointment and I don't intend to be disapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)