how will you go in drama??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

val_dramaqueen

How do you reckon you will all go in the hsc drama pracs and theory? in what band do you reckon you'll fall in????

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
5-6

My group and Individual are all pretty solid, and my essays should be fine...

I'm hoping for low 90's in drama overall. I might not get it though :(

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Looking at Band 5...

Theory wise, I got band 6 in my trials.
Group-performance, i got band 2 :-|
Individual... band 5-6

Fun stuff

skankit

i dunno, i guess band 5-6

(we all have high expectations dont we? :))

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
our group got 30/30 for the trial! and three of us got into band 6, quite a few band 5s too.

cayte

You're on you lot: your mission, should you choose to accept it, is a mark of 98+, a top ten state ranking and at least one OnStage nomination. (One of my best friends and I did the HSC in consecutive years and got the same mark and rank and the nominations to boot.) Go ye and take with ye the force!!

cayte

Well that's what this is all about, and sometimes it's necessary to say exactly how good you are. Of course sometimes you have a rather misguided perception of how good that is and one day you'll get a rather rude (and probably hurtful) shock. But until then, make wild, audacious claims. If they don't eventuate the worst that can happen is that you have to lie to us and live with your own failure. :)

NB The word "you" in this context refers to one in general and should not be taken to be personally directed at any individual on the board or elsewhere, however applicable it may appear.

great_one_56

You guys are so up yourselves isn't anyone going to say how misserably bad they will do as not everyone will get band 6 and in reality someone has to get band 1

JimBob

HSC
N/A
great_one_56 said:
You guys are so up yourselves isn't anyone going to say how misserably bad they will do as not everyone will get band 6 and in reality someone has to get band 1
I think you have "being up yourself" and "being confident" confused. If you think you are going to get band 1, you will get band 1. We are hoping for a bit higher.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
great_one_56 said:
Wow. And this is coming from a person who's user name is 'great one 56'.

Do I laugh now or later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)