How we goin (1 Viewer)

President KK

HSC
As a non english extension 2 student, I salute u.
Why thankyou!

As someone who also appreciates mathematics, good luck in X2 with the Fourier series and proof stuff !
i salute the seemingly jumbled mess (to me a humble Adv student) yall are able to solve! :D

quickoats

HSC
Why thankyou!

As someone who also appreciates mathematics, good luck in X2 with the Fourier series and proof stuff !
i salute the seemingly jumbled mess (to me a humble Adv student) yall are able to solve! :D
Wtf is Fourier doing in MX2?

President KK

HSC
Wtf is Fourier doing in MX2?
Isnt there some problems which u represents as a series with it the sum of infinite sines and cosines in mx2?g mind you it may be a different series or transformation i dont do MX2 so yea.... or im confusing something else entirely gotta ask our x2 peeps

(English x2 gang plz no complex integrals)

Last edited:

rajeshtheting

HSC
any tips for lockdown study?

I'm kinda alternating between sweaty studying, to procrastinating, to having urges to throw my laptop out the window and burn my notes
yh it can be very annoying and can feel at times like u want it to be done (as i experienced last yr), but unfortunately certain things arent in ur hand. what i used to do was go for walks as often as i could to avoid being locked up in ur room all day and make sure i was staying in touch with friends, checking up on them to make sure everyone was coping well. coz at the end of the day, after trials, its ur cohorts performance which will affect ur results (so the better off everyone is the better off u r)

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Just in from NESA:

"
In recognition of the evolving COVID-19 situation and in line with health advice, NESA will:

• Extend the hand in date for all major projects by two weeks. The hand-in date for Industrial Technology has been extended by four weeks
  • Reschedule drama performance exams to run from 6 to 17 September
  • Music performance exam continue as scheduled, running from 30 August to 10 September
  • Reschedule the written exams to begin one week later on 19 October with HSC results out on 17 December.
"

Oh yes.

LINK: MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR HSC EXAMS

Edit:

In addition...

"Schools can postpone trial exams or provide an alternative assessment task suitable for the learning from home context. Get advice about contingencies for trial exams."

https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/covid-19/coronavirus-advice

Last edited:

DarkOperator618

HSC
Just in from NESA:

"
In recognition of the evolving COVID-19 situation and in line with health advice, NESA will:

• Extend the hand in date for all major projects by two weeks. The hand-in date for Industrial Technology has been extended by four weeks
  • Reschedule drama performance exams to run from 6 to 17 September
  • Music performance exam continue as scheduled, running from 30 August to 10 September
  • Reschedule the written exams to begin one week later on 19 October with HSC results out on 17 December.
"

Oh yes.

LINK: MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR HSC EXAMS

Edit:

"Schools can postpone trial exams or provide an alternative assessment task suitable for the learning from home context. Get advice about contingencies for trial exams."
fuck

i was counting down the days until freedom, where i could finally watch f1 again
ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)