How we goin (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
Sup guys

now that trials has been postponed to various dates (9 aug for me)

hows the trial prep going?

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Don Vito Corleone is actually getting his trial exam masterplan ready while we are here hopelessly trying to decipher his subliminal messages...

Don Vito Corleone | The godfather poster, Godfather movie, The godfather

English Extension 2 band E4 incoming!

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Don Vito Corleone is actually getting his trial exam masterplan ready while we are here hopelessly trying to decipher his subliminal messages...

Don Vito Corleone | The godfather poster, Godfather movie, The godfather

English Extension 2 band E4 incoming!
The chaotic chemistry of a serial procrastinator and the English Extension 2 course is starting to wreak havoc, so Vito has put a big fat bounty on trials...

DarkOperator618

HSC
Well since I finished my trial and used the holidays to get a module ahead for bio and chem, I'm now focusing on practicing French because it’s my worst performing subject and hsc oral exam is right around the corner
wtf youre so lucky

rajeshtheting

HSC
Sup guys

having graduated last year, i know the stress of covid and how it will affect ur trials this year for sure (as this time last year wasnt too bad for us) ... just keep grinding and youll get what u want to get

DarkOperator618

HSC
having graduated last year, i know the stress of covid and how it will affect ur trials this year for sure (as this time last year wasnt too bad for us) ... just keep grinding and youll get what u want to get
any tips for lockdown study?

I'm kinda alternating between sweaty studying, to procrastinating, to having urges to throw my laptop out the window and burn my notes

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Sup guys

Mine's supposedly pending on being pushed back to the 9th but my deputy for some reason has faith that it probably will happen on the 2nd, even though all the teachers are "projecting" it to be Week 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)