How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

S1M0 said:
He writes shit, gets good marks ( i read his assesment afterwards).

Pissed. Although more pissed at myself than anyone else. Venting the anger, thats all.
I understand how you feel with being annoyed about a supposed "not so bright" person beating you.
Maybe his content was good :confused:

ellen.louise

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
rememebr - in the end your essays are supposed to be full of carots and not of bullshit...

sorry. english memories.
but seriously.
don't bullshit.
it's not impressive to hsc markers.
Im gonna take a wild guess that was an english teacher thing?
Mine last year ditched 'essay man' and came up with essay house, essay sailboat and essay tree. later admitted to be thinking under the influence of alcohol...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Okay, just cause I'm incredibly paranoid at the moment.

If the question specifically asks for TWO things only (i.e: Name and describe TWO processes in which stuff goes up xylem) and I wrote THREE just so I could compare which one I liked best and then forgot to return and cross one off, would I then lose a mark or something of the like?

Because, you know, the question specifically asked for two and I gave two plus one. So do I get two marks for the first two that I gave and then have to lose another because I didn't actually answer the question that SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR TWO? I'm asking because I don't think I did this for only one question but rather, quite a few, bah, lame, unless of course, the marker is going to be lenient. It depends on the marker doesn't it? Or is there a set rule put in place for this kind of thing?

This paranoia is making me waffle on about nonsensical gibberishylrthtr, lol.

/sad

idling fire

HSC
Music 1 aural exam today... lol I'm such a bludger.

While we were doing it, the rest of the school had an assembly. We could all hear the announcements through the excerpt - 'rhythmic variation in the lead guitar part gives ...a permission form for the science competition to all X classes... huh?' Then the principal, (dynamics = fortissimo) was like "we need to be considerate of the yr 12 exams, currently going on ..." How very considerate of her...

Then in the last question I must have fallen asleep... when I attempted to construct an answer, it didn't even make sense.
I cannot the English speak. ><!

m0ofin said:
If the question specifically asks for TWO things only (i.e: Name and describe TWO processes in which stuff goes up xylem) and I wrote THREE just so I could compare which one I liked best and then forgot to return and cross one off, would I then lose a mark or something of the like?
They'll probably just ignore your third. Relax. :)

Legham

HSC
Mine was craptacular.. had my last exam, maths extension 1, and there was a guy behind my coughing HEAPS loud every minute, and some retard down the back was slurping every couple of minutes.. It was seriously fucking ridiculous.. its meant to be exam conditions, but it was actually loud in the room the whole time. I will definetely lose marks because of these distractions, thats how bad they were.. I demand a re-test.

On the plus side, im now in holidays :)

ellen.louise

HSC
Legham said:
Mine was craptacular.. had my last exam, maths extension 1, and there was a guy behind my coughing HEAPS loud every minute, and some retard down the back was slurping every couple of minutes.. It was seriously fucking ridiculous.. its meant to be exam conditions, but it was actually loud in the room the whole time. I will definetely lose marks because of these distractions, thats how bad they were.. I demand a re-test.

On the plus side, im now in holidays :)
gross... :bomb:

German exam today. 2.5 hours... bloody lewin finishes at a spectacular 1 hour into the exam, and probably gets (98% is his prediction)

The supervising teachers screwed it up big time too: half the french students were missing whole sections of their papers... and only got them halfway through the reading time...

krustykirky

HSC
had a math and senior science tests it sucked

im reserching my pip if anyone one her knows about it i like to get some in=fo

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
idling fire said:
Music 1 aural exam today... lol I'm such a bludger.

While we were doing it, the rest of the school had an assembly. We could all hear the announcements through the excerpt - 'rhythmic variation in the lead guitar part gives ...a permission form for the science competition to all X classes... huh?' Then the principal, (dynamics = fortissimo) was like "we need to be considerate of the yr 12 exams, currently going on ..." How very considerate of her...

Then in the last question I must have fallen asleep... when I attempted to construct an answer, it didn't even make sense.
I cannot the English speak. ><!
Hahahaha, I loled at the irony. However, your teacher must be pretty crap to have the music THAT low. When our music plays, it is the only thing you can hear pretty much. Thankfully.

m0ofin said:
Okay, just cause I'm incredibly paranoid at the moment.

Because, you know, the question specifically asked for two and I gave two plus one. So do I get two marks for the first two that I gave and then have to lose another because I didn't actually answer the question that SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR TWO? I'm asking because I don't think I did this for only one question but rather, quite a few, bah, lame, unless of course, the marker is going to be lenient. It depends on the marker doesn't it? Or is there a set rule put in place for this kind of thing?

This paranoia is making me waffle on about nonsensical gibberishylrthtr, lol.

/sad
Only if one of the examples was wrong, I suspect. It has happened to me before. Mind you, it was Year 7 and the teacher had somethign against me. But let's not go there.

LatK7

HSC
Had the last of my assessments, general maths exam.

Nailed it!

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
Ext English exam: disappointing.
Aw, sorry to hear that. :(

Speaking of Ext English, my assessment's this Thursday. Nervous. Nervous. Nervous.

On a brighter note, my day was pretty awesome. Had an excursion to the Opera House to watch one of Shakespeare's plays, which was actually mind-blowingly fun. :D In comparison to last year's watching of "Ruby's Story" which literally put everyone to sleep. :mad1:

Kaitlyn. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)