Status
Not open for further replies.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I like rain, the water tha falls from the sky,
Lolz where else would it come from?!?

I like rain too, it keeps the sporting ovals lush...better than falling over on yellow grass and dirt. :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Lolz where else would it come from?!?

I like rain too, it keeps the sporting ovals lush...better than falling over on yellow grass and dirt. :)
Don't fall over. :)

jaaaaay

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?
I KEEP ON HEARING ABOUT HIM COMING BUT I NEVER KNOW WHEN!!
and omg i saw his "i'm coming" clip...
nearly died coz he was so hot.
the date hasn't been confirmed yet but OMGSH HE'S FINALLY COMING!!! xD yeah... frkn nosebleed - SO HOT!

there are 'tickets' selling now saying he'll be performing at some hole (parramatta park?) on the 7th april but that's all part of a scam... so DON'T buy those tickets...

official tickets sales will be announced soon... BUT OMGSH RAIN IS COMING!!!!

as for rain, i like both rain and the rain xD

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We went on an excursion to the Centrepoint Tower yesterday to like, eat and gawk at the scenery.

And on the train home, some ununiformed boy came on and the first thing he did was take out his 4u math textbook and read it.

Surely that isn't normal behavior.

HSC
m0ofin said:
We went on an excursion to the Centrepoint Tower yesterday to like, eat and gawk at the scenery.
I've been there before, the view is awesome. The food was below average though.
m0ofin said:
And on the train home, some ununiformed boy came on and the first thing he did was take out his 4u math textbook and read it.

Surely that isn't normal behavior.
Hahahaha, i lol-ed.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Free first period ftw.. Got to sleep in after getting up at 4am yesterday to go to the english extension 2 study day at PLC Croyden.

Got the notification for a software assessment task due after the holidays - looks to be fun and easy.. I can pretty much do the whole thing in photoshop if i wish.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
awesome.

i am sick

one week before my exams. the one thing i've always thought would be a nightmare.

just brilliant.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
Free first period ftw.. Got to sleep in after getting up at 4am yesterday to go to the english extension 2 study day at PLC Croyden.
4 am? Oh my.

Hope you get better very soon Pari, preferably before exam time.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I know three guys from my school who went to that extension 2 english thing at PLC on Sunday.

As for today, hmm ... nope, can't remember a thing.

loz05

HSC
inspirational speaker today, it was insporational at the time but when we got back to school it was just like it never happened. the gigantic prison like fence surrounding our school may have something to do with that...

Sofstar

HSC
Had maths and it was cold under the fan, all i can remember was how i was counting down until recess. Had spares where i did more maths. Communion which was somwhat longer today than before and then music where we started a past paper but then got side tracked and started talking. Looking at my textbook makes me sleepy. AND im off msn! But on here.....doesn't really work.

loz05

HSC
lol i have a very similar relationship with my txt bk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)