• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofstar

HSC
Ohh school. Got religion oral mark bad, not too shabby. Had a boring research lesson where i couldnt find anything in our school library. In english we did a practise paper and no-one brought anything so we were writing essays off the top of our heads. Had a stinking hot music rehersal in the gym and then we did group work in biology. Where we worked with other people we don't usually talk to. And then i had a music workshop from 5-7pm and now i can't get started on work. The end.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I love Fridays at my school - I turned up at 11 and left at 12:30. All I had was a study skills session through sport.

N

noir.

zangetsu.xo said:
:wave: gangles!!

i swear i was frikking exhausted.
got home at 2.
slept from 2.30-5.30.
then cooked dinner which took forever but soooooooooo worth it.
[and dont worry miss gangles it had no mushrooms :p]
I was pretty exhausted too, even though i did nothing at school. I had 5 bludge periods... I guess bludging can be tiring.

I slept at 5 till 8 and then ate dinnaa, and thankyou for not including those horrid mushrooms in your dinner. You are the greatest

Sofstar

HSC
hmmm mushrooms. I was at school until 8pm and i'm still going on full of energy *cough* sugar *cough*.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
And I thought being at school until 6 3 days a week was bad. What the hell do you do at 8pm??

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Today, actually was the only day I DIDN'T fall asleep in class!! :shy:;)

...and I'm wide awake and procrastinating about work, so hey BoS :wave: :wave: :wave:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Then again, I was technically at school one day until 5am - we took an excursion to Sydney to see G3.

Sofstar

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Then again, I was technically at school one day until 5am - we took an excursion to Sydney to see G3.
:rofl: damn.

jaaaaay

HSC
x-country today, didn't go to school...

but omgsh zangetsu.xo, RAIN IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* don't believe me? check it out yourself: www.rainworldtour.com in the notices section!! gaaaaaaaaaaah so happy!
but if you see an ad selling tickets it's a con... so don't buy it... official tickets aren't on sale yet... people are charging like 500bux for fake tickets...

but omgsh RAIN IN CONCERT. HERE, IN SYDNEY!!! *fangirl scream*

N

noir.

dr baby beanie said:
Today, actually was the only day I DIDN'T fall asleep in class!! :shy:;)

...and I'm wide awake and procrastinating about work, so hey BoS :wave: :wave: :wave:
Yo beanie :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)