• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Had bio today 2 hour exam but i did it in 50 mins, had to sit there for over an hour though. People were looking at me like WTF he's done, alot of people didnt finish the exam because of the length. But i got through it easily since i knew so much from the olympiad. :)

My next test is english extension which is on friday the last day of school atleast i have 3 days to bludge.

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
Another bludge day for me.. :D

Still did some schoOlworks though.

Tomorrow is the schoOl spOrts assembly.. bOring.. :sleep:

N

noir.

I did absolutely nothing today. I'm doing my best to enjoy my final moments of YR11.
Don't plan on going to school on Thursday and Friday.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
Lucky :p

I've got exams till Thursday, then a pupil free day on Friday :D
Good luck with that exam on Thursday, dear.

Oh I'm so sad. I forgot to mention that in this horrible school day I had I received my rank for all assessments in Drama.
I'm 3rd. And sad.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
Don't worry, you'll pick up next year :)
As long as I get a band 6 for Drama, I really couldn't care what my rank will be next year.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Got the Westpac maths comp results back.

High Distinction? As expected. Top 2%? Not at all. You'd think that given my poor performance I'd be lucky to scrap the top 5% or something.

How weird. o.0

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
TNguyen said:
Lets just say that my day was a bit too............sexual...
Explain how :)
airie said:
Got the Westpac maths comp results back.

High Distinction? As expected. Top 2%? Not at all. You'd think that given my poor performance I'd be lucky to scrap the top 5% or something.

How weird. o.0
Pfft. Should have been top 1% airie :rolleyes:

Hmm, today, legal exam. Did alright in it, first exam that I wasn't pissed off about. I think my hand's fucked from writing though :eek:

lulabelle

HSC
Wooz said:
Had bio today 2 hour exam but i did it in 50 mins, had to sit there for over an hour though. People were looking at me like WTF he's done, alot of people didnt finish the exam because of the length. But i got through it easily since i knew so much from the olympiad. :)

My next test is english extension which is on friday the last day of school atleast i have 3 days to bludge.
you guys have an english extension test? we had about 10 weeks to do a portfolio, critical essay and appropriation on media of our choice and that was our yearly

so tired, spent the whole day carrying around dishes and jugs - just thankful I wasn't my usual unco self though I did manage to crash into someone carrying orange juice

SoulSearcher

HSC
lulabelle said:
you guys have an english extension test? we had about 10 weeks to do a portfolio, critical essay and appropriation on media of our choice and that was our yearly

so tired, spent the whole day carrying around dishes and jugs - just thankful I wasn't my usual unco self though I did manage to crash into someone carrying orange juice
Yeah, I had an extension english exam as well, failed the creative, but did alright in the essay section :)

Why were you carrying dishes and jugs around? Just wondering.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Right now, bludg ... I mean studying for physics :)
You better. Or else you'd end up just like me sitting in the computer room sulking. :eek: Or somewhere else, for that matter :p

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
lulabelle said:

Yeah most people who do eng ext have a yearly exam it will help students get use to the style of the exam for yr12. I had a portfolio; a critical on 3 non-class novels, creative and a 15minute speech for our assesments.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Last full day of school ever today!! I've only just come to realise how much I'm going to miss these days... :(

SoulSearcher

HSC
airie said:
You better. Or else you'd end up just like me sitting in the computer room sulking. :eek: Or somewhere else, for that matter :p
You'll be glad to hear then that I did in fact study somewhat for it, and finished the exam with an hour to go :)
Gangles.McGee said:
I see everyone wants to know about this sexual nature that occured in TNguyen's day.
He doesn't look like he'll cough up that information anytime soon :eek:
Riviet said:
Last full day of school ever today!! I've only just come to realise how much I'm going to miss these days... :(
And only the HSC to go. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)