How was your day at EE2 Workshop @ Knox Grammar? (1 Viewer)

skittlebrau

Originally posted by billieroseanna
yeah, I thought she was a bit of a trout head like that.. and the whole thing about the hurricane in that story actually being a person.. uh, I re-read the story and I still didn't get it. I think she was on mushies.
Heh. Couldn't agree more.

Did anyone else find that half the bloody stuff she said contradicted what the lecture guy said?

I was just pissed off that I essentially gave that school $40 towards their NEXT swimming pool or something.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
the poetry one was ok, but all I could think about was the food (or lack thereof) and I swear the whole room could hear my tummy rumbling. Then the girl next to me told me her mw was based around food. God hates me!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
the poetry one was ok, but all I could think about was the food (or lack thereof) and I swear the whole room could hear my tummy rumbling. Then the girl next to me told me her mw was based around food. God hates me!
ha! food.. its a killer
best not to touch it.
studies show that 100% of people who eat food near knox die....

chouboi

Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Well I guess its a good thing we wernt allowed to go... hey.. did any public schools get in?
do you mean , did any public schools get into the workshops?
yeah... my school did. we have 13 students doing EE2.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
you know.. they still should have mentioned that before they realised they were overbooked...
i heard they got a whole lotta crap given to them because of it

oscar_wilde

I'm from a public school & we got in. mind you there's only 3 of us.
i'm the only one doin short story, the woman i had was weird & pretty much went over the stuff i already knew but she did say a few interesting points.
the r.statement guy was a little forceful he didn't need to put the i'll kick u till u die comment in- wasn't funny!!!
did anyone get anything useful out of it?

aud

HSC
I go to a public school with 9 other EE2ers, the 3 of us that paid got in, but my teacher got knocked back until she wrote them a letter and they let her come as a stand-by :D

fr0ggy

HSC
Hey any multimedia pplz!

Has Jane Curran sent you her notes yet? If so, could you pleease send me a copy coz I haven't got them.

Thanks =)

chouboi

Originally posted by fr0ggy
Hey any multimedia pplz!

Has Jane Curran sent you her notes yet? If so, could you pleease send me a copy coz I haven't got them.

Thanks =)
nope she hasnt sent them yet! she probably forgot :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)