How was your day at EE2 Workshop @ Knox Grammar? (1 Viewer)

chouboi

hey guys,
just wanted to know your thoughts on today's workshop. the students in mah class who did short story found it useless as they already knew the information that was given and that it was very repetitive!
well me on the other hand, im doing multimedia and found the workshop on it very informative and useful. lol.. only 11 students were in my workshop! haha..

dilos

HSC
yeh but i liked the reflection statement guy better....

"msg someone and you die

chouboi

yeah that was good, i liked the Reflection Statement from Hell!
haha.. KILL THE CLOWNS! KILL THE CLOWNS !!!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
LOl
I found the reflection Statement part cool as, but i got real annoyed at the guy, skipped so much, i dont give a shit about morning tea, i paid fourty bucks to go hear you talk!
Yeah, real good stuff.

The short stories part...ashamed to admit, i found real good...like it was basic stuff for sure, i just never thought about it...that clearly. Well, lets say i found hearing it form someone else real usefull....

Oh and...WHAT A FU*KEN SCHOOL! the Bast**ds have a pool!....sigh.....tennis courts...nice gardens....quadrangle...*jealous.

chouboi

dont forget the basketball courts and oval.
oh yeah and the massive buildings for each subject.. like woah.
suprised it didnt have its own postcode for the school. :p

m1nx

HSC
i thought it was very worthwhile, personally. you don't get too many workshops doing multimedia, much less specifically for the ee2 course(!) so it was good~ and luckily enough, 'cause it was that or cramming for 1/2 yearly assessments that start, oh, tomorrow :rolleyes:

three guesses as to who i was, chouboi-- i mean, you have only 11 to pick out of, and then there were only five girls. ;) i sort of guessed who you were (courtesy of your icon thingy~ i was even sitting from the same side), but that's gotta sound stupid if i was like, "look there's the swimming pool. oh and btw, are you chouboi?" :p

dilos

HSC
how funny was the lady who did short stories...she was like "for the best story intro's, who likes the second *everyone puts their hand up*....er....who likes the fourth *no one puts their hand up*.....ok, we'll study the fourth cos i found it fascinating"

she was cool i suppose...just a little forceful...

i felt really motivated to write when i got home, but then i realised i have 2 eng speeches and 2 maths exams in the next 2 weeks....arghhh

*really wants to write*

:(

dilos

HSC
btw, did anyone manage to find the "mall"....we just found some small shops and cafes..:confused:

J

jhakka

We found nothing, so we drove to Coles. One of the blokes in our class bought two bags of chips, a ten pack of Bulla ice cream thingies and a 1.25 litre Vanilla Coke.

Our school has gotta win the International Dickhead Award for that one. Haha.

chouboi

hhaha yeh you eeediots jhakka..
im like where the hell you guys going, wanting me to drive there. like i said, waroonga station was up top at the other entrance :p
oh wells was funny watching u guys eating from COLES!

ah hmm m1nx. are you jezza? cause like you mentioned the 'swimming pool' haha.. so i derno! tell me :p

Last edited:
J

jhakka

Originally posted by chouboi
hhaha yeh you eeediots jhakka..
im like where the hell you guys going, wanting me to drive there. like i said, waroonga station was up top at the other entrance :p
oh wells was funny watching u guys eating from COLES!

ah hmm m1nx. are you jezza? cause like you mentioned the 'swimming pool' haha.. so i derno! tell me :p
It wasn't my fault. We were just following the teacher.

m1nx

HSC
Originally posted by chouboi
well that wasn't that hard was it? :p yes, it's jeza and it SAID 20 .... stupid map.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I thought the guy who was going on about the reflection statement was pretty good, but I liked the woman we had for short stories better.

And damn was the school big. Now I know where my parents tax money goes, to paying for their swimming pool, and then their diving pool. And how many high schools have thier own lecture hall. I'm pretty annoyed about how much those private school have, and they still get government funding.

Last edited:

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Originally posted by hotcocoababe
jeez, glad i didnt go.... lucky i was forewarned by asylum....... LOL sounds like a throughly boring day and waste of $40... (well it woulda been for me cuz im doing short stories too)

:p
Depends who you had for short stories, the woman I had I reckon was good, but I heard the other short story lecturer was crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)