• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your 1st day of school? (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I stated today at a new school, i made a few new friends, i was suprised of the number of students 150 yr 11 studnets compared to the 60 at my old school. I also met "lexicographer" today.

Jono_2007

My fingers are slowly slipping off a cliff!....HEL
HSC
Dawnting!!!
Although i did see my science teachers having a word to some people who dont belong in physics about how they have to comit the effort, so that was good.
Lexicographer? Is that a BoS member?.....*shrugs*
Other then that i sort of enjoyed it other then the homework i already have!

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Wooz said:
I stated today at a new school, i made a few new friends, i was suprised of the number of students 150 yr 11 studnets compared to the 60 at my old school. I also met "lexicographer" today.
I know some people in your grade..

Noel, Steven, Xavier, Kiran.. and I've heard story's about some fag called Hari. He scarred some guy under his eyes with his nails a while ago..

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Additionally.. I've just heard that there was some new asian chick as well that the guys were stalking all day.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hari (indian guy)? Yeah some guys sucked up to 2 of the asian chicks, there pretty hot.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Yes .. Indian guy. And if you know what's good for you stay away from him. He's the only guy I've ever heard my friends talk about.. and not in a nice way.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Also.. i'm talking to kiran on msn.. he wants to know if your filo?

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Update: Wooz is officially Filo OR white because only 2 guys came to PHS year 11 this year and you can figure out the rest

HSC
PHS = peakhurst high school?

I remember my first day at oatley, It went from 130 people year 10 to 450 year 11 and that freaked the fuck out of me out! thank god had my original mates to hang around

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
^^ I remmeber in another post he made selective high school.. not sure if peakhurst is but PENRITH is. And that's also what I interpreted as PHS - Penrith High School.

Forgot to note that Penrith is 150 students per grade, hence my conclusion that he goes to Penrith and not Peakhurst due to the amount of students..

Last edited:

Elke

HSC
Crap.
I have to change "Campuses" (moving from junior to senior) and it is only yr 11's for today and tomorrow. Now that would be fine, if we were doing work, but we aren't. Our school has brought in this team of young, "hip" twenty somethings to try to motivate us and get us "getting to know" people from the other jnr campus. It was really pathetic, this dude up on stage trying to get us to slap our thighs in unison and then teaching us this really spastic dance and attempting to get us to do extremely childish hand gestures. It was patetic really. My friends and I sat there, really scared at this bloke, whilst having no intentions to participate, looking on in total disbelief of this fool.

Wishing Thursday will hurry up and come so I can begin real lessons!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
No big change from other years

Half the school was empty as years 7, 11 and 12 were the only ones who came in today, some administration today and then straight into lessons, although 2 unit maths was a bludge as I had already done it last year.

In all, no real difference from last year

HSC
It was suprisingly good!! Firstly, and most importantly, one of the strict teachers that i had for 9+10 said that we could EAT IN CLASS!! Omg those rumours on this site were true!! Also, she said that we can have tea, coffee or hot chocolate!!

I spent half the day with a group of 10 yr7 kids (as part of a peer support program), and we ended the day playing "44 home!"

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
My first day was alright, i felt like the holidays went too quick for me. When i arrived at school i felt like i've been there for ages. Anyways im happy with the teachers i have for my subjects there all really good. Expect for one subject chemistry, and this subject to me is the most important because i really need help in it and therefore need a really great teacher. The teacher i have is the absolute worst, he never gives out work and never explains anything, lets his classes go to the library every lesson and cannot speak english can you get any worse . On top of all this he is still apparently on holidays so for the first 2 weeks of this term we are having a casual teacher who knows nothing about the subject lol. I've had a great start.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
My new school is so BIG! There are as many students in my grade as there were in my entire old school! And I'm not used to the humidity of Sydney so I couldn't write properly as I was boiling hot and my pen kept slipping. And I kept getting lost. Sigh. Sorry for complaining, it's all just really confusing. I know I'll work it all out eventually though. I can tell 3 unit Maths is going to be good, I'm happy about that. Well, except for the 8am classes!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Well it was alright, we had peer support for two periods then I spent 1/2 recess walking around asking little yr 7ers if they were lost and showing them around, yay! Some of the kids were sooo cute :uhhuh:

EDIT// Hey Black kat, where were you from before? I've got school at around 8am too, ahaha. :)

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
GaDaMIt said:
Update: Wooz is officially Filo OR white because only 2 guys came to PHS year 11 this year and you can figure out the rest
Im not fillo, 4 chicks also came to Penrith for yr 11 plus a swedish exchange student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)