• Why did i do 3unit? - Failed.

Votes: 51 13.0%
  • OK - not very happy though

Votes: 111 28.3%
  • Good - pretty average

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Very good - sloved most of it.

Votes: 110 28.1%
  • 84/84 (I am sure and have double checked)

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
MarsBarz said:
....You all do 4 unit you fags...

i do 3 units...

there was some statistics flying around my school that said that the highest 3unit mark by a 3unit person last years was 76/84.

does that seem valid? i thought there would be higher marks than this from a 3u person..

jaafar

u rock my world
HSC
fuck is what i said

im cruising through the paper, i get up to the last part of q6 and waste 5 valuable mins doing a stupid mistake . any way i finally finish projectile and i look at q7 with 15mins to go. i will get a max of 4 marks for q7 but i was so stupid not to at least answer the 'differentiate g of theta 'part of the question and why the graph had an inverse . thats 2 marks that needed 30 secs.i hope i get 74.

Illidan

HSC
excuse me, i have enough trouble with 3u without even attempting 4u

jers

HSC
it was ok. it wasn't great, but it wasn't horribly bad either. i could've done better but i concentrated on studying 2U more unfortunately.
the difficulty of questions 6 wasn't really too hard but question 7 was bad.
i'm a bit disappointed it's over, cause maths is my best subject and i reckon i could've done better in the exam. oh well.... that's 13 years of maths finished.

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I thought it was comparatively a pretty tough paper - in line with the trend set by 2u and 4u. I didn't get everything, lost 5 marks already not counting stupid mistakes :(

100percent

HSC
i found the paper kinda lengthy, as i only had like 20mins to do question 6 and 7. anyone else thought the questions were long?

HSC
N/A
jers said:
it was ok. it wasn't great, but it wasn't horribly bad either. i could've done better but i concentrated on studying 2U more unfortunately.
the difficulty of questions 6&7 compared to the rest of the exam wasn't really too hard considering usually they are pretty hard.
i'm a bit disappointed it's over, cause maths is my best subject and i reckon i could've done better in the exam. oh well.... that's 13 years of maths finished.
omg... i thought i was the only one that felt that way...

i agree with you... i am pretty dissappointed... i could have done much better considering that i've put more effort into maths than any other subject.

and i am also dissappointed that my journey through hsc maths is over...i mean there was ups and downs...but overall...i enjoyed maths...

ishq

brown?
HSC
I found it hard. Not your run-of-the-mill Q6 and Q7. The disturbing lack of binomial permutations was a bad omen. And with the kind of 3D shit they replaced it with - it was UHHHHHHH.

Damn.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Had about an hr to do Q6 and 7, but as always I screwed up the quadratic calculations for projectile :(

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I found that exam to be longer than most ones I've done before. I didn't have much time at the end at all for checking and I missed a silly mistake (which I spotted while putting numbers at the top of pages afterwards) which should hopefully only set me back 1 or 2 marks. I also BS'ed 7b)iv) 'cause of time constraits so I'm going to hope for 80-82. Not a hard exam per se but quite lengthy (which makes silly mistakes more dangerous).

香港!

HSC
damn the last probability question, i actually went and wrote out all the possibilities and it filled up half da page lol
damn probability, hate it!

lum

HSC
including silly mistakes, i'm aiming for 78+.. plzzzzz.... or i'll hate myself for screwing both 4u and 3u :(

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
yea
78 for me too i think...

im not very happy...
havnt done well in both 4unit and 3unit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)