how to prepare for random-ass terms (1 Viewer)

RBKSoulja

HSC
how to prepare for random-ass terms?

hey muzos ^^
i was wondering how u guys prepare for the random terms which pop up in the music 2 musicology/aural paper. allegro and stuff and those are easy lol but sometimes they giv these really weird French, german or italian terms that ive never heard of =S
any tips??

thanks in advance guys

Last edited:

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
The only way that i've known them is from doing my grade 4 AMEB theory paper... you have to know everything for them... otherwise, google music terms and memorise them i spose... good luck!

RBKSoulja

HSC
gah damn it >< ive only done musicianship >< and its much easier and shorter than the AMEB theory papers >< guess ill have to find some soonish or my performances mark wont count for crap

thanks though:D

PS judging from ur signature, im guessing ur a Wicked fan ^^ Hi five buddy =p going to see it soon after all this HSC nonsense hahahaha

DInfinity

Ad Infinitum
HSC
I find it helps a lot if you get those terms you're not too familiar with and turn it into a song. That's what I do whenever I go sit a theory exam. There should be a few lists on the internet somewhere with obscure music terminology. Good luck.

atal.love

HSC
i normally memorise some random terms before an exam...
otherwise, just try and relate it to a like sounding/looking english word if you have NO idea.
(crap advice, but it's what i'll be doing tomorrow xD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)