how to meet more people? (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
it really perplexes me.
them international students come to australia, turn the australian school of business into the asian school of business and refuse to speak english.
wo da commerce lah~~
for christs sakes.

but

international =/= exchange.

the exchange students we chill out bother to and do speak english.

dunno man my course is full of international students ~.~ FML
commerce?
arts - chinese studies?

you you you cum to my errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr PAHHTY yehh?
gotta decipher asian fob talk:

hum gum pahtee lah~
fwang hawk sei dum chong pahtee.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
it really perplexes me.
them international students come to australia, turn the australian school of business into the asian school of business and refuse to speak english.
wo da commerce lah~~
for christs sakes.

but

international =/= exchange.

the exchange students we chill out bother to and do speak english.

commerce?
arts - chinese studies?

gotta decipher asian fob talk:

hum gum pahtee lah~
fwang hawk sei dum chong pahtee.
lol canto fob talk ftw. Ngor dei farn dou hok hau ying goi gaung dor di guang dong wah

beersandwich

HSC
everyone should meet at the round house and drink. every one is more sociable when intoxicated.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
then we dress up in stormtrooper constumes, block the main walkway and do dry humps and michael jackson dance moves while under influence of alcohol.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
then we dress up in stormtrooper constumes, block the main walkway and do dry humps and michael jackson dance moves while under influence of alcohol.
i'd do that on graduation day

hero.

HSC
N/A
Sup gais,
my final year and havent made any friends during my time at uni.
Asked a girl out but she had a boyfriend.

hero.

HSC
N/A
How come?

Couldn't be fucked or were you too shy?
Just kept seeing different people each semester, changed degrees as well so didnt see the people I would have seen if I kept doing what I was doing in first year. I also didnt have enough time to actually develop a good bond with anyone I met during the semester.
Like seeing someone for only 12-14 hours during the course of half a year wouldnt be enough time for me to get to know someone.

Last semester I made an effort to keep in contact with someone whom I knew i wouldnt see anymore after the semester ended but that didnt go too well.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Just kept seeing different people each semester,
I fear I may be going down the same path. The only "group" that seem to stick together are people with high school friends already.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
fml, half the friends/acquaintences I have made this year are transferring at the end of the year.

TWO are transferring to UWS. (WHY. Why would you even bother.)
Bio lab partner from this semester is transferring to a fine arts degree at COFA.

:(

Pace_T

HSC
get over it guys, i made a heap of friends in the first month of my degree, but then i transferred and essentially wasted that semester. by transferring i was effectively a semester behind everybody else, so most of my new friends were for a single course only, and for only a semester (cos the uni is so big)

and plus, lots of my friends were people who failed and stayed back a semester. so not so much help in terms of assignments lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)