How to Go About IT ??? (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Dude ill go talk to her for ya, and ill melt her like butter ;)
now baby, don't get too large of a head :p

and zahid is heaps hot, i dunno why he's single! hahah

twiddla

Flattery works only to a certain extent - it only gets ur foot in the door - ne further and u'll have to start being cocky and funny- someone who makes a girl laugh even at their expense is infinitely more interesting and exciting that someone who keeps churning out the same old you look good lines. Try to be confident - if she asks starts talking of something big note urself especially if it is about a how hot certain ppl are however don't boast of ur knowledge of ne of the following
- computer games
- internet or software programming. etc

If they are actaully interested in that stuff the chance is they are only going to look for a relationship that gives them down time from that!!

Above all be confident - i mean how much worse off can u be if they reject u. Chances by the sounds of it that u hadn't talked to the person before so u haven't lost a huge friendship!! plus you've also got used to talking to someone confidently which is a plus. I used to wimp out now i just muck around, not being nething i'm not but rather acting with the same confidence I would around my mates!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
zahid said:
ok now I am guy who has never even hit first base. Not because i am an ugly guy...You will just have to take my word for it. It is mainly because I have never in my life had the guts to ask a girl out. Its a VERY BAD feeling when u like a girl but you cannot tell her your feelings. DO girls always expect guys to ask them out?.....IS there No other ways to go about it?
i wouldnt kno....i hv never had to ask a girl out ;)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i have asked heaps of guys out...it depends on if the girl is confident enough to come to your face and ask...which is rarely ever. do you want to stay single forever? if you dont ask now, when will you ever get the courage?
what im saying is, you will never know if she will say yes or no if you sit back and be scared....personally, i dont mind asking a guy out, or being asked out by the guy. and im sure these days most girls feel the same but it is nice if the guy asks, cause then the girl is assured that the guy isnt only going out with her cause he couldnt say no..

why couldn't this happen to me?? i'm never sure whether a girl i really interested in me.

well anyways zahid, just don't make your moves too sudden. it usually doesn't work out. i once told a girl that i liked her. took balls for me to do that. and it was a spur of the moment thing. it doesn't need to be planned. the less planned, the better the flow of the conversation and the nerves. just be yourself. And remember, don't tell them that you like them. start off slowly. and if your really good, ask her out on the spot.

good luck mate ;p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
How can you tell if a girl is interested in you?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Touches, innuendo, closer to you than usual, playful.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
most of the time it just happens- and other times u wish it didnt happen

about a yr ago at some party i was talking to this girl for less than 5 mins getting to know each other. ltr on she leaves and msgs a mate of mine asking for my number- 2 days ltr she sms me asking me out. i figured why not, she was definately cute.

THE WORST DATE IVE EVER BEEN ON- she asked me out and said she was interested, but on the date she said and did nothing. id try and start conversation the whole time and nothing....i was pissed off. especially 2 weeks later she goes out on a date with a mate of mine.

suprise that was the only dare they went on.

what im trying to say is asking ppl out and having them ask u out is a very touchy area. ull know when ur ready and u know the person ur interested in because there will be all the signs telling u they r interested and when u cant stop thinking about her.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Nicho said:
Flattery works only to a certain extent - it only gets ur foot in the door - ne further and u'll have to start being cocky and funny- someone who makes a girl laugh even at their expense is infinitely more interesting and exciting that someone who keeps churning out the same old you look good lines. Try to be confident - if she asks starts talking of something big note urself especially if it is about a how hot certain ppl are however don't boast of ur knowledge of ne of the following
- computer games
- internet or software programming. etc

If they are actaully interested in that stuff the chance is they are only going to look for a relationship that gives them down time from that!!

Above all be confident - i mean how much worse off can u be if they reject u. Chances by the sounds of it that u hadn't talked to the person before so u haven't lost a huge friendship!! plus you've also got used to talking to someone confidently which is a plus. I used to wimp out now i just muck around, not being nething i'm not but rather acting with the same confidence I would around my mates!
yep thats like a mirror image of me a few months ago. i was fully nervous when i was around girls. but it just changed. and i don't know how and when. just happened i guess. confidnce comes, you don't know when it will come, but surely it will come zahid.

mack

Banned
HSC
Zahi dont worry mate, there are actually a lot of girls out there that love guys who have never been with a woman before.....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
zahid said:
How can you tell if a girl is interested in you?
You have a lot to learn. For starters, girls dont know what they want.

Secondly, the most attractive thing in guys is humour, make her laugh and she's yours.

Thirdly when you're talking to a girl, always act confident. Over confidence is better then under confidence. When you're with her, tell yourself "I'm too good for her" and she might get that impression and try and correct the situation.

The prinicpal behind this idea is its easier to pick up a girl, when shes trying to pick YOU up.

Fourthly, to tell if you have a chance with a girl, flirt with her. If she plays along you have a chance.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
why couldn't this happen to me?? i'm never sure whether a girl i really interested in me.
take the chance....will you ever know? a lot of girls drop hints by flirting etc, but some dont, and unless you take the chance and ask them out, or tell them you like them, you will run the risk of never knowing whether they did like you or not....and what if they did?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dont belive what girls say. Most girls will say no, unless you're like, Robbie williams or someone. Its really a huge ego stroking for a girl to hear that some guy likes him.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
jumb said:
Dont belive what girls say. Most girls will say no, unless you're like, Robbie williams or someone. Its really a huge ego stroking for a girl to hear that some guy likes him.
don't you mean, her...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)