How to Go About IT ??? (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
ok now I am guy who has never even hit first base. Not because i am an ugly guy...You will just have to take my word for it. It is mainly because I have never in my life had the guts to ask a girl out. Its a VERY BAD feeling when u like a girl but you cannot tell her your feelings. DO girls always expect guys to ask them out?.....IS there No other ways to go about it?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
You could always befriend them first and scope them out. Then you be sure whether or not she'd be interested in you.
Of course you might also take a wrong turn and become 'the friend' so try to ask them out fairly early.

olay

HSC
or maybe [if theres a chickita you have in mind atm] once you guys are closeish you can put ur arm around her if ur walking or sthg, and if she reacts in a good way u can get closer + how you act towards her physically can signify that you want to develop ur relationship further?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm sure if you had the right amout of alcohol in your system.. you'd have no problems going up to miss x and so and so forth

KfWang

aaaahhh alcohol... what cant it do?
(rhetorical no need to answer and diss alco)

anyway, dont act like someone ur not.. be urself.. talk and open urself after a while (not physichally)

and u should b fine ^^
body language!!.. posture and all that crap also comes into it.. the main thing though: confidence

my 2cents

HSC
Grow some balls and have a go. The worst thing that can happen is that you will be rejected. So what? Better off knowing where you stand than wondering what could have been when it's too late.

lengstar

HSC
damn!!! thats means i missed a chance! hopefully i'll run into that girl again, i haven't seen her in a while. what happens is we walk past each other and we both smile, i think there's potential lol

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
1) Be friend them with a agreat imaginary persona, Government Spy works well...or Superman
2) Rent a Porsche for your first date, spend your life-savings on the best restuarant in town. Buy her a $5000 necklace, rent a room at a 5-star hotel.
3) Next day turn up in a datsun, when she acts with surprise say, "Are you that superficial?"

works like a charm

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Ok seriously, just be upfront about it, girls love a guy with confidence and the only way to get confidence is to be risky, that means just approaching the girl. Sure you'll get a few rejections but you'll also get some attention.
Oh and see if the girl is making at eyes you, that usually means their interested.....or theres a drumstick stuck to your face.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lengstar said:
damn!!! thats means i missed a chance! hopefully i'll run into that girl again, i haven't seen her in a while. what happens is we walk past each other and we both smile, i think there's potential lol
ah so now theres potential with everyone you smile at? lol

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
1) Be friend them with a agreat imaginary persona, Government Spy works well...or Superman
2) Rent a Porsche for your first date, spend your life-savings on the best restuarant in town. Buy her a $5000 necklace, rent a room at a 5-star hotel.
3) Next day turn up in a datsun, when she acts with surprise say, "Are you that superficial?"

works like a charm
hahaha...thats going in my funny shit list!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i have asked heaps of guys out...it depends on if the girl is confident enough to come to your face and ask...which is rarely ever. do you want to stay single forever? if you dont ask now, when will you ever get the courage?
what im saying is, you will never know if she will say yes or no if you sit back and be scared....personally, i dont mind asking a guy out, or being asked out by the guy. and im sure these days most girls feel the same but it is nice if the guy asks, cause then the girl is assured that the guy isnt only going out with her cause he couldnt say no..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
olay said:
once you guys are closeish you can put ur arm around her if ur walking or sthg, and if she reacts in a good way u can get closer + how you act towards her physically can signify that you want to develop ur relationship further?
yea..that could work

but if i were u..i'd prolly do the usual.. v
RCMasterAA said:
befriend them first and scope them out. Then you be sure whether or not she'd be interested in you.
goode luck either way

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i say ask her, if not then you start with plan b, "hey does this smell like chloroform."

Winston

HSC
there's really nothing you should be scared of dude, it's gonna be a yes or no answer, might as well just say it rather than pondering or waiting...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
gimme her number, i'll call her.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
OK NOW let me get this straight, you guys actually want me to physically go up to her and ask?.....What the hell am i going to say?....I like you? ur hot? i wanna go out wid you?.....Start a conversation?.....But How?....I am fucken hopeless....Ok i will give it a go tomorrow at the station...i will tell you guys the outcome...I will see how it goes.

ben_au69

HSC
crack a joke... not just any joke
a good joke, preferably racist
not that im racist, just that those jokes seem to be funnier
ill start u off with a few:

why do jewish women like circumcised men?
they can'r resist the 10% off!

or

why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
cos he doesnt know he's black

or

how do you blindfold an asian?
dental floss

ive had a dig at every race, im not a racist
try those out and u'll be sweet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)