How to get over someone (1 Viewer)

~*~Karina~*~

lucy63 said:
we were great mates before we went out, so we both wanna stay friends now. while ur seeing someone, still laughing and haivng fun with them its almost impossible to forget them.
Definately...its not easy.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
while ur seeing someone, still laughing and haivng fun with them its almost impossible to forget them.
oh i kno how u feel!! like this guy that i kinda just broke up with... we didnt break up cuz we didnt like each other ne more more so cuz of distance issues..

and so it hard when we see each other cuz we still like each other and wen we're 2getha we still have fun and laugh and so.. its like the way things used to be u know.. and also it hurts cuz we know in the end the distance prob will still be there.. but the temptation is there too.. its sucks major!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
lucy63 said:
thats how i felt about my ex. i didnt want to get over him. id listen to the love songs and cry.. feeling pain to do with him was better than feeling nothing to do with him.. eventually enough is enough. if you stop seeing, contacting them all together you do move on. well i did. after a few months of no contact i started getting crushes on new people and was the best feeling. now im over him 100% and its great... my newest semi ex (boy im on a break with as of yesterday) is gonna be so hard to move on from. we were great mates before we went out, so we both wanna stay friends now. while ur seeing someone, still laughing and haivng fun with them its almost impossible to forget them.
I can understand where you're coming from regarding an ex, but it's different for me, neither of us had a choice about the situation and now she's gone. I think it's easier to get over someone when you settle for reasons to get over your partner, such as personality conflicts or other associated things... I think thats one of the reasons I'm going to take more than a while to adjust to the starkly different situation I'm in now. I've got no reason to 'get over' her... she's everything I ever wanted and then some, except that one want of her being here still.

harrys

My Advice:
Start meeting more women/men right away. And dont act like an emotional wuss bag when u do.

S

Shuter

harrys said:
My Advice:
Start meeting more women/men right away. And dont act like an emotional wuss bag when u do.
Isn't saying your fiancé died meant to pick up the chics though, ala seinfeld?

harrys

haha.. funny thing is i dont watch much seinfield..but ive actually seen that epsiode. love it.
I dont know how accurate to real life it would be though.

For the record (since ive forgotton).. Did the women dance with him out of pity.. or from sheer attraction?

rhysgm

HSC
getting over someone is easy. get drunk. really, really drunk. seriously though, just go out and have the time of your life. Could you do this with your partner? hell no! i dont think ur partner would approve of u gettin boozed up, dancin/flirtin with several different members of the opposite sex and just having an all-round good time. there ya go. enjoy.

alternatively, start hating them, find someone new, or find a hobby.

S

Shuter

harrys said:
haha.. funny thing is i dont watch much seinfield..but ive actually seen that epsiode. love it.
I dont know how accurate to real life it would be though.

For the record (since ive forgotton).. Did the women dance with him out of pity.. or from sheer attraction?
It was from sheer attraction, and you'll actually find alot of the social commentry in seinfeld works in real life, it's pretty funny.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
seinfeld is king!!!!!!! better than the ladder theory my a mile

a joke id rather take more seriously because it was written by someone who was humoured and not a bias fucker thinking only of sex

talking human interaction here ppl

pompador

i had this girl i was majorly in love with. i never tried to get over her, & now i finally have =) i think trying just prolongs the situation.

its really weird, i wonder where all those feelings went, co now i only love her as a friend.

i had bfs in the meantime though, they were a good subsitute/distraction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)