How to get over someone (1 Viewer)

Caboodles

Okays I know this has probably been posted or dealt with somewhere else on this board, but I just wanna know how you guys get over someone.
Cos I am finding it incredibly difficult lol.

Jezzabelle

my ex just used my emotions to play a psychological game with me to stroke his own ego. he was trying to get me to trust him and make me believe he was still in love with me...

so that i would go to his place, he would convince me to take cocaine, and then while i was high he was going to rape me...

needless to say.. i hate him, totally over him
EDIT: listen to only P!nk music. particularly 18 Wheeler and Eventually.... oh if you wanna cry tho, Maroon 5's entire album is about a breakup

Last edited by a moderator:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea my ex was heaps bitchy, still is.. i had heaps of people telling me she's manipulative n shit but i just didn't listen.

While for a while u still like em... eventually u get over it and hate them with incredible spite :)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Clean break is really good. I work with my ex and so I tried really hard to remain friends with him even though he was a bit of a jerk and its just ended up completely screwing me over so I recommend that unless a friendship is going to work just try not to have too much contact with them? and music is really good too :D as is chocolate

HSC
Caboodles said:
Okays I know this has probably been posted or dealt with somewhere else on this board, but I just wanna know how you guys get over someone.
convince yourself that he/she is missing out

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Why would you want to get over someone you like that much?
Just start stalking them, that's what I do.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Sometimes you have to get over someone you like, as just because you like someone alot doesnt mean its reciprocated, or that theyre right for you, at least thats the way I see it

HSC
iv neva had 2 get ova sum1 cause i usually dump them but i htink just go lookin 4 a new sum1 wuld owrk

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I don't know the answer to that question.... because with felicity, everytime I close my eyes and most of the time when I'm awake I still think of her, no amount of changing around my room, drinking or change in my life affects how much I miss her. I think for everyone it is different and I've just conceded the fact that it might be a hell of a long time before I get over her, but I always wonder whether I want to get over her, whether I just want to forget about it all.... because I cherished every moment I spent with her, so I think in the end, she'll still occupy a part of myself but its just a matter of growing and adjusting to a life without her and accepting the future experiences that will come upon me.

izi

HSC
dont look for someone else just to replace your hurt. you shouldnt depend on a guy to make you happy and rely on a continuous supply of them for happiness. make yourself happy and satisfied independently.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
izi said:
dont look for someone else just to replace your hurt. you shouldnt depend on a guy to make you happy and rely on a continuous supply of them for happiness. make yourself happy and satisfied independently.
yep..if u cant make ureself happy dun expect anyone else to do it..
find happiness in a new pursuit..

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
what happens if your aroused by that shit (no pun intended)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Caboodles said:
It takes time to get over someone,its not easy and theres no easy way.
in the meantime go out and have a good time with ur friends, and stay busy, this will prob help get you mind off him for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)