how to get girls at da clubs (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
not putting your hand up her dress straight away is generally a good start.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Of course there's nothing wrong with drunk hook-ups. I think. Not really sure. Anyways, I think my problem starts when guys go: "Aha! She is drunk - gogogo ask her for sex". But if it is as you say so - they will say no if they're not interested - and if we don't have the scenario where the guy just forces himself on her... then I suppose it's fine.

I suppose if both parties are drunk, then it's fine - because... they're both drunk. I think if the girl is drunk and the guy is sober and is just roaming around from girl to girl, then... that's a bit... silly.

Ah well. In a few days I shall be 18. And perhaps then I'll be able to see first hand all these things.
lol wtf you're turning 18 now? did you skip a year of school?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I don't fit the dress standard can't get in the club

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Back when I lived in Armidale I would notice a lot of the muslim international students would come out to the bistro and pretty much find themselves a drunk girl, mack on and then offer to drive them "home" and then call the girl a dirty slut next time they see them.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Back when I lived in Armidale I would notice a lot of the muslim international students would come out to the bistro and pretty much find themselves a drunk girl, mack on and then offer to drive them "home" and then call the girl a dirty slut next time they see them.
Fuck I hate muslims.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
sounds like they're integrating just fine then

clissold

HSC
I swear..

As intelligent as some of the people are on here, yous honestly have no common sense at all when it comes to being sociable or picking up girls..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)