how to get girls at da clubs (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
so i go clubbing every thursday but dont seem to be reeling in any ladies :( ive tried everything from pick up lines to showing off dance moves. none of it is working. i dont get it, im successful as fuck but these bitches think they are hot shit. fuck em i say i always end up taking it back. HELP plz

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You have to talk to them about your feelings.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqSjfnsa6o&feature=channel_video_title

/thread
That video was actually pretty funny.

OT: (srs suggestion) Wait until around 1am. The girls are pretty drunk by then, so if they're keen it will be easy.

Or buy them a drink and drop a roofie in.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Question: isn't it a bit... creepy or perhaps... 'slack' to hit on drunk girls?

Or is that just my opinion of, "We shouldn't take advantage of people when they are intoxicated" shining through?

Garygaz

HSC

Or is that just my opinion of, "We shouldn't take advantage of people when they are intoxicated" shining through?
it's their responsibility not to get drunk otherwise they are essentially telling guys 'im drunk, fuck me'

just back from sex predator school, sup

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if i girl is out, all dressed up and drunk she is basically asking for it

yeah?
it's their responsibility not to get drunk otherwise they are essentially telling guys 'im drunk, fuck me'

just back from sex predator school, sup
But that's akin to that Muslim guy over the 'uncovered meat' comments.

And I'm not sure what I think about those.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

I didn't say rape her on the dance floor.

I don't mean to come off rape-y, but there's nothing wrong with drunk hook ups. Generally, girls are in groups to watch over each other. They get dressed up and come to places like that for a number of reasons, but the chance of doing stuff with guys is one of the reasons. Girls can be shy like guys; they drink liquid courage too.

If they're not keen, they will say so; girls don't suddenly lose their standards after a couple of drinks. If they do, they're just using it as an excuse and are probably a horrible person.

But that's akin to that Muslim guy over the 'uncovered meat' comments.

And I'm not sure what I think about those.
There's a difference between forcing yourself on a girl and seducing her while her inhibitions are slightly relaxed.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I didn't say rape her on the dance floor.

I don't mean to come off rape-y, but there's nothing wrong with drunk hook ups. Generally, girls are in groups to watch over each other. They get dressed up and come to places like that for a number of reasons, but the chance of doing stuff with guys is one of the reasons. Girls can be shy like guys; they drink liquid courage too.

If they're not keen, they will say so; girls don't suddenly lose their standards after a couple of drinks. If they do, they're just using it as an excuse and are probably a horrible person.

There's a difference between forcing yourself on a girl and seducing her while her inhibitions are slightly relaxed.
Of course there's nothing wrong with drunk hook-ups. I think. Not really sure. Anyways, I think my problem starts when guys go: "Aha! She is drunk - gogogo ask her for sex". But if it is as you say so - they will say no if they're not interested - and if we don't have the scenario where the guy just forces himself on her... then I suppose it's fine.

I suppose if both parties are drunk, then it's fine - because... they're both drunk. I think if the girl is drunk and the guy is sober and is just roaming around from girl to girl, then... that's a bit... silly.

Ah well. In a few days I shall be 18. And perhaps then I'll be able to see first hand all these things.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You haven't been to a party with alcohol and drunk girls before? That's upsetting... for you, good for everyone else.
Umm, no - unless you count my cameos at uni parties as one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)