How to dress up as 14 yr old/girl? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
In my other thread i asked about how to dress up as a 14 year old. I just bought new clothes at my local shopping target shop. it was cheap. i didn't buy ben10 watch, but a light-lamp watch which glows in the dark - cool!

Now i ask to dress up as a 14 year old because on one occasion i will have to go to class at 10 which means i have to catch the train at 7am. I know there lots of people and i want to dress up in the opposite gender because i know male will be kinder to girls. my local shopping shop sells wigs but this is not enough because i still look werid. i am 17 year old boy - name is joey

Last edited:

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i now tell because i got a free coupuon is shop anywhere in the shopping shop centre. i have $89.51 left

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i don't want to have to stay up for 2.45 hrs on the train. it will hurt my legs and my back which contains my 2 math textbooks + 1 physics textbook + iPad + lunch + clothes

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Just go to Salvos and you'll get plenty of clothes. Tie the wig in a messy bun directly on top of your head. Say things like "lmao, omg, lol, totes, rofl" out loud. Buy a few push up bras and wear them with a singlet to display ultimate fake boobage and really short shorts. Take lots of selfies and sing out loud to Justin Bieber and One direction. Buy Vodka Cruisers and act like you're drinking the most hardcore shit in the universe - this way the guards will turn their attention to your underage drinking rather than you having a ticket.

madharris

HSC
N/A
You need to remember to shave your arms and legs!
You might also want to cut off your face with a cheese grater so you can get rid of any distinct male features ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)