How to ask a girl to your formal (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why? So that you can feel better about the fact you have no prospect of mating with a female?
why? so i know he's not... lying like the last time he said he got a date and he mysteriously refuses to answer the question

plus i have prospects in mating with a female. if it comes down to it, mail-order brides is always an option.

but i think i would kill myself first than resort to that. *nods philosophically*

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
why? so i know he's not... lying like the last time he said he got a date and he mysteriously refuses to answer the question

plus i have prospects in mating with a female. if it comes down to it, mail-order brides is always an option.

but i think i would kill myself first than resort to that. *nods philosophically*
wat wrong wit you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'm not jelly

i went to the formal with no date because well... we weren't allowed because the first (and last) year that was allowed to bring out-of-cohort dates almost made it descend into a drunken brawl

point is, i had a lot of fun with my friends as we chatted away at the table that night - well... the two friends in my friend group that were dating were on the dancefloor but the rest of us singletons had quite the night laughing at the best and select memories of the past year

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Pics of what??

I am not uploading a picture of her, nor am i uploading a picture of the tet as i don't want her to see all this

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, stop being so retarded. Just accept you can't get women because you're pathetic, not because you're quirky.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pics of what??

I am not uploading a picture of her, nor am i uploading a picture of the tet as i don't want her to see all this
you asked her through text

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO

Shadow, stop being so retarded. Just accept you can't get women because you're pathetic, not because you're quirky.
says mr. no standards "Every Hole is a Goal!"

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Awkward. I found out she has a boyfriend whom goes to my school apparently. Awkward.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Why did it take you less than a minute to respond Creep.

Also I don't k ow what the fuxk is going on. She has a boyfriend in my year so super awkward.

Also. Shadowdude, stay in your destinated thread.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why did it take you less than a minute to respond Creep.

Also I don't k ow what the fuxk is going on. She has a boyfriend in my year so super awkward.

Also. Shadowdude, stay in your destinated thread.
because i'm shadowdude, i lurk in all thread's shadows. duh.

also, how does the boyfriend feel about you going out with his girlfriend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)