how tired/weak should you be after a workout? (1 Viewer)

amirite

HSC
1) You think I didn't try a myriad of eating routines in the years I've been training? I've tried it all: not eating, 3 meals a day, carrying food with me where I go, wasting money on protein shakes. I've trained with a lot of different people, and believe me tried a lot of different stuff by now.

I am one of those bony-tendony people with not much actual bulky muscle. Eating an ultimate double whopper every day on top of everything doesn't even put a dent. However, I trained with people that balloon an extra 10kg in a few weeks if they just stop doing their 45 mins of cardio every day. I've trained with a guy who has next no body fat which causes him to faint every now and then - and he can't do a damn thing about it no matter how he eats. He has good lifts though.

Genetics matter.

2) There are people repping out 200kg on bench, wots your point? My bench isn't that great due to my long arms, but its fine for me. The natural people who rep 90kg for 20 reps (which I haven't actually seen, but I can think of a few people who could probably do that) usually have 20 years and 40kg on me, so a pointless comparison. There's nobody my age I've seen who is even remotely close to this.

3) Good on you, good genetics. I am 170cm tall. Few people bench 90kg after 6 months, it's a good achievement.
Its not possible to eat over maintenance and not gain either muscle or fat. Think about it. Where else can it go? Stored for fuel? If youre using it as fuel, then its not excess! lol Have you tried 2L of full cream milk a day?

no 21yos remotely close to a 90kg bench but people repping 200. k

i need to eat+lift more. hopefully ill be natty repping 90kgs for 20 before im 19 (aug 2011)

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Its not possible to eat over maintenance and not gain either muscle or fat. Think about it. Where else can it go? Stored for fuel? If youre using it as fuel, then its not excess! lol Have you tried 2L of full cream milk a day?

no 21yos remotely close to a 90kg bench but people repping 200. k

i need to eat+lift more. hopefully ill be natty repping 90kgs for 20 before im 19 (aug 2011)
If you are repping 90/20 for bench your max is about 140? Wot are your current stats dude?

amirite

HSC
If you are repping 90/20 for bench your max is about 140? Wot are your current stats dude?
Yeah everything will have to go right to get there.

My stats like I said are similar to yours.

All completely RAW
Squat - 135x6
DL - 135x8
Bench - 75x8

182cm 85kgs 16%BF

Gained 10kgs pretty much all muscle since december, maintained the same BF% as when I started. I want to cut down a little bit though to 80kgs/10%BF and then work my way up from there.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Yeah everything will have to go right to get there.

My stats like I said are similar to yours.

All completely RAW
Squat - 135x6
DL - 135x8
Bench - 75x8

182cm 85kgs 16%BF

Gained 10kgs pretty much all muscle since december, maintained the same BF% as when I started. I want to cut down a little bit though to 80kgs/10%BF and then work my way up from there.
That's a very good squat considering your height. Height and squats usually don't mix well.

Keep working hard.

amirite

HSC
That's a very good squat considering your height. Height and squats usually don't mix well.

Keep working hard.
Yeah but im bottom heavy. 24 inch quads and a huge ass. quads are only a bit smaller than my waist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)