how tired/weak should you be after a workout? (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
after i did it today, i felt fatigued, like, walking down the stairs gave me a stitch

but not that fatigued that i felt like i needed to lie down

so for the rest of you, how tired are you after a good workout?

also, is there a less gay way to do hamstrings apart from using that gay lying down machine?

HSC
m8 i couldnt walk today from training on tuesday
did training today
feel great

to answer your question, maybe

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
thats probably a good amount of fatigue, if you really need to lie down then i'd think you'd've done some damage :S

normally i can feel soreness/stiffness for a few days afterwards. if im not that sore the next day then i step it up a notch.

amirite

HSC
On leg day you might feel on the verge of throwing up, weak, dizzy and needing a lie down. Thats not uncommon. I feel weak and shaky after every workout for 10 minutes or so.

For hamstrings you can do seated leg curls with are exactly the same movement but youre upright. Stiff leg deadlifts. Regular deadlifts hit them too. Lunges and squats will hit them.

Guesss

HSC
As has been stated above, im in pain and stiff for at least a day after a good session!

russs

yeeeee
HSC
after i did it today, i felt fatigued, like, walking down the stairs gave me a stitch

but not that fatigued that i felt like i needed to lie down

so for the rest of you, how tired are you after a good workout?
If legs, you shouldn't be able to walk up stairs without holding on to railing. Otherwise, you should feel like jelly all over.

also, is there a less gay way to do hamstrings apart from using that gay lying down machine?
Good mornings. Put the bar on your shoulders and bend over as far as you can forward.

HSC
hijacking thread
should i do the 100 pushups thing to go from like 30 to like 60atleast
or just hit the weights

y/n

amirite

HSC
hijacking thread
should i do the 100 pushups thing to go from like 30 to like 60atleast
or just hit the weights

y/n
no. pushups arent good for anything apart from muscular endurance. biggest waste of time. a chest day where you do flat bench, incline bench and flyes will have your chest looking way better than someone who does gay bodyweight exercises.

How freaking built are yu? [after reading your sig] :eek:
He cant be that big. hes only 70kgs.

HSC
basically im applying for the commandos and need to be able to do min30 pushups which i can do then min60 once im in and im wondering is it best to do just more pushups or will weights help with that too as well as increasing strength

amirite

HSC
well if your goal is to do as many pushups as you can then do a lot of pushups. Not great for size but thats not the goal for you.

amirite

HSC
I was less than 60kg just a few years ago :)
meh. after 'a few years' of training you'd hope to weigh more than 70. If you were truly bodybuilding. You'd probably want stronger lifts too.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
meh. after 'a few years' of training you'd hope to weigh more than 70. If you were truly bodybuilding. You'd probably want stronger lifts too.
1) Some people do have fast metabolism and eating 7 times a day and in the middle of the night is still not good enough to put on weight.

2) There is nobody at my gym squatting 2x bodyweight for reps or deadlifting 2.5x.

3) I have been training for 8 years. Since I was 13.

amirite

HSC
1) Some people do have fast metabolism and eating 7 times a day and in the middle of the night is still not good enough to put on weight.

2) There is nobody at my gym squatting 2x bodyweight for reps or deadlifting 2.5x.

3) I have been training for 8 years. Since I was 13.
1) well eating at regular intervals speeds up your metabolism. if you ate 3 meals a day itd slow down. It doesnt matter how fast your metabolism is. Find your maintenance and eat x amount of calories more than that. Eating 5000cals a day isnt THAT hard. 95% of people who say they have a fast metabolism simply just dont eat enough.

2) I bet theres people benching your max for 20 reps though. Granted they probably dont squat or DL (cause they are gay) but in the long run (8 years is pretty long) squatting and Dling should give you an advantage.

3) I have roughly the same maxes after 6 months. I do have 15kgs on you but im also probably taller, longer limbs and a have larger wingspan so it all evens out.

I respect you for lifting though and especially DLing and squatting/training legs. Its just that after 8 years those lifts+measurements are nothing special. BBing and powerlifting is all about being special.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
1) well eating at regular intervals speeds up your metabolism. if you ate 3 meals a day itd slow down. It doesnt matter how fast your metabolism is. Find your maintenance and eat x amount of calories more than that. Eating 5000cals a day isnt THAT hard. 95% of people who say they have a fast metabolism simply just dont eat enough.

2) I bet theres people benching your max for 20 reps though. Granted they probably dont squat or DL (cause they are gay) but in the long run (8 years is pretty long) squatting and Dling should give you an advantage.

3) I have roughly the same maxes after 6 months. I do have 15kgs on you but im also probably taller, longer limbs and a have larger wingspan so it all evens out.

I respect you for lifting though and especially DLing and squatting/training legs. Its just that after 8 years those lifts+measurements are nothing special. BBing and powerlifting is all about being special.
1) You think I didn't try a myriad of eating routines in the years I've been training? I've tried it all: not eating, 3 meals a day, carrying food with me where I go, wasting money on protein shakes. I've trained with a lot of different people, and believe me tried a lot of different stuff by now.

I am one of those bony-tendony people with not much actual bulky muscle. Eating an ultimate double whopper every day on top of everything doesn't even put a dent. However, I trained with people that balloon an extra 10kg in a few weeks if they just stop doing their 45 mins of cardio every day. I've trained with a guy who has next no body fat which causes him to faint every now and then - and he can't do a damn thing about it no matter how he eats. He has good lifts though.

Genetics matter.

2) There are people repping out 200kg on bench, wots your point? My bench isn't that great due to my long arms, but its fine for me. The natural people who rep 90kg for 20 reps (which I haven't actually seen, but I can think of a few people who could probably do that) usually have 20 years and 40kg on me, so a pointless comparison. There's nobody my age I've seen who is even remotely close to this.

3) Good on you, good genetics. I am 170cm tall. Few people bench 90kg after 6 months, it's a good achievement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)