How the heck do I scan in something as a PDF? or scan in multiple pages as one PDF? (1 Viewer)

talisman

HSC
Help please!

can't be stuffed to use jpeg --> pdf converter

I must sound like a tech imbecile right now...

deswa1

HSC
Re: How the heck do I scan in something as a PDF? or scan in multiple pages as one PD

What scanner do you have? My scanner lets you scan directly to pdf, you just choose that option.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Re: How the heck do I scan in something as a PDF? or scan in multiple pages as one PD

Mine doesn't. I have to convert to PDF afterwards by printing the jpeg images (using Acrobat Pro) to make a pdf.

talisman

HSC

a brother printer

madharris

HSC
N/A

Converting isn't so bad, it take likes a minute + the waiting time to convert

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

On my Mac at least there's always a save as PDF option in the scanning software- can't remember if I was using the HP scanner software or the Mac Image Capture app though. Try checking your actual scanner software as opposed to using something like Photoshop to import the image from the source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)