How Small is Too Small? (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
Lol thought you meant 6" and im like phew made the cut off.
Really 6cm. I thought would of at least been 12-15 :S
6cm is like he aint even moving off you.
Small would be less than 10cm.

I don't know why you are worried about your size, when all that matters is what you can do with it. Also, the tongue can be a nice way to pleasure your partner.

Yeah, that's why i said 6cm is TOO small.

boxhunter91

HSC
10cm is way too small WAY too small

lol, "boxhunter" hehehe
Us guys know that 10cm is small.
On Average guys my age (18 give or take) have 6" minimum. Is that good enough for girls or do they expect more?
haha people call me box and my friend came up with boxhunter so the name stuck :)

Last edited:

shady145

Banned
HSC
Us guys know that 10cm is small.
On Average guys my age (18 give or take) have 6" minimum. Is that good enough for girls or do they expect more?
haha people call me box and my friend came up with boxhunter so the name stuck :)
apprently around 80% of the male population is in this range... 5"-7"

also... its not only length you need, thickness/circumference... (i have interesing convos with chicks in my year)

XaittyO

HSC
apprently around 80% of the male population is in this range... 5"-7"

also... its not only length you need, thickness/circumference... (i have interesing convos with chicks in my year)
ive had this conversation lol, its fun.
Well yeah about 7.5" is roughly me, fairly average i think, so im happy with that.

shady145

Banned
HSC
ive had this conversation lol, its fun.
Well yeah about 7.5" is roughly me, fairly average i think, so im happy with that.
not that i was bragging
... and 7.5 is higher than the average... i dnt wanna talk about your penis so dnt reply back to this :p
my friend who is doing ADF gap year thing went there for 3 weeks then came back for xmas holidays... we caught up with a few other mates, he told us about it... and he said they all shower in one big room, and he said you cant help to look at other guys... and told us you'll be suprised how small/average most guys are, almost all of them are bluffing when they say theirs is huge :p

OP what you got is what you got

enough talk about penis imo XD

shady145

Banned
HSC
Wow xaitty put us (or just me) to shame.
it's the internet... could be some little insecure kid trying to make himself feel better by lying on the net... or it could be true, either way dnt worry about it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)