How often do you wash you hair (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
At the mometn I wash mine every 2-3 days. So about twice a week. I use basically no product so my hair doesnt get heaps dirty/oily quickly. I wash my hair more often in summer because I go the beach, etc and my hair needs a wash more.
The end.

HSC
Before I had my hair cut, it used to be down the the top of my butt. I used to only wash it like once a week, because that was all it needed, and it was such a hassle to wash it.

Now its cut to just below my shoulders and i was it every 3 days

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Lazy Lankan said:
I have spiked hair - its short - but not short-short ... I wash it twice a day! am I the only one?!

sometimes i have to wash my hair twice a day, cos i go for a run early in the morning most mornings so i have to wash it, then go to the gym in the arvo

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
every 1-3 days. usually it averages out to be once every other day but occasionally it doesn't happen. i think my longest between washes has been 4 days and that felt so gross.

i use bed head control freak shampoo and conditioner

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
glycerine said:
every 1-3 days. usually it averages out to be once every other day but occasionally it doesn't happen. i think my longest between washes has been 4 days and that felt so gross.

i use bed head control freak shampoo and conditioner
the longest ive gone without washing my hair is 11 days! how bad is that? i was overseas and we didnt bring shampoo or conditioner...and if u wet ur hair with the water over there it wld go all gluggy

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
the longest ive gone without washing my hair is 11 days! how bad is that? i was overseas and we didnt bring shampoo or conditioner...and if u wet ur hair with the water over there it wld go all gluggy
oh god, i could not survive. my mum's worse because she's addicted to her hairdryer whereas i usually just let it airdry but 11 days worth of oil? yuck.
couldn't you have used soap??

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
BreaKing said:
ewwwwwwwwwwww
It is not ewwwwwwwwwwww!

some people just don't need to wash their hair very often because it doesn't get oily or too out of control. if i don't straighten my hair, it takes at least two days before I even get a manageable hair day so of course i'm not going to want to jump into washing it again.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i wash it anyways whether it is oily or not...whats the big deal...5 mins of ur time thats all it takes

HSC
glycerine said:
every 1-3 days. usually it averages out to be once every other day but occasionally it doesn't happen.
:uhhuh: ditto. but generally, if its dirty, i'll wash it. if its not, then i won't bother.

although sometimes if i'm freezing & want an excuse to stay longer in the shower and its warmness, then i'll wash it anyway.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i wash it anyways whether it is oily or not...whats the big deal...5 mins of ur time thats all it takes
Yes but you are a guy...it takes ages to wash my hair...I am glad tho to see a guy who washes his hair frequently...most guys dont

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)