How often do you go over your related texts? (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Nope. Do it once, analyse it, the end. Maybe relook at it once but the important thing is your analysis.

Plus, you can always make up stuff for relateds- the marker won't know if its true or not.

Charlotte00

HSC
Nope. Do it once, analyse it, the end. Maybe relook at it once but the important thing is your analysis.

Plus, you can always make up stuff for relateds- the marker won't know if its true or not.
Lol do you do that often?

RishBonjour

HSC
Pick a text no one uses - fudge it a little.
although mine has enough techniques and stuff to talk about.

I watched my related before my half yearly. Analysis took about 5 hours. (hardest was picking the scenes) - never watched it again. :)

Mdzabakly

HSC
Pick a text no one uses - fudge it a little.
although mine has enough techniques and stuff to talk about.

I watched my related before my half yearly. Analysis took about 5 hours. (hardest was picking the scenes) - never watched it again. :)
Mark you got?

RishBonjour

HSC
13/15 in half yearly. (teacher couldn't read my writing lulz)

and its easier with visual texts because the scene and images stay in your head - you can sort of take techniques off that

madharris

HSC
N/A
I haven't looked at it since I analysed it.
When I analysed it I went through it a few times, but once I wrote all my notes I needed for it, I haven't touched them since

deswa1

HSC
Haha I reused a text that we analysed in year 9 and one in year 10 as my relateds so I had the analysis all set out and then I might read over it a bit before the test. Its honestly not that hard to write a related...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)