How much have u done on Your major Project and when is it due? (1 Viewer)

C'est la vie

Just finished my final draft.
But I am without a question.
I had one written,
but I don't really answer it.
I think it's time for some serious question changing.
My project is due June 15.
I'm cruising.
((at least that's what I force myself to believe!!))

LilSmacko

Smackhead
HSC
I am soo screwed. I have only covered two historians so far and I am already at about double my world limit, and I still have to do the third historian, Intro and inclusion. It all seems so important though so I don't know what to cut. ARGHHH

trekkie

HSC
im half way through writing the final draft and ive hit 2500 words, and its due this wednesday (23rd), lol my extension teacher plans to help get it all down tommorow so we can win, good being in a class of two students with two teachers, it gets competitive, ah spose i better get back to it

HSC
Tomorrow (21st June) and I think I've done it, just editing now. But heaps of people are still slogging away at it. Last minute job....gotta love it. I was good this time, I did it in advance :). Or well, kinda. I got the ideas down first though, which was good.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Friday 25th June .... finished first draft, minus synop and bib. editing presently.... man the feeling of finishing the essay is unrivaled.... perhaps finishing the HSC will top it. :)

Acid

HSC
Handed in my draft today including synopsis and source analysis. Left it a bit late though - the whole thing is due on Friday

hanjoc

just finished second draft except i still have to add a fair bit of stuff before the final. this is just a dodgy effort to get it through the check...

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I'm currently at 1800 words, all of which have been drafted and deemed good by my teacher. That’s a relief. I have a few points to write about and then I just need to do my 300 word synopsis and my 4 source evaluations. My assignment is due week 3 next term, so I have the holidays to fully ensure that it will receive a high mark.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
FINISHED!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! *does the happy dance*

done, finito, gone, handed in. YAY!!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
*envious glare* wish i was finsihed!!!! ive done my bib and source analysis and stuff like that, but i havent done my synopsis yet...have started like 10 times and all are crap! ours is due first day back T3, so we have hols...cept that its not like we have whole 2 wks 2 work on it coz every subject has put an assessment in the first wk back! DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!! *stresses out* ive only done two drafts so far...teacher is reading...hopefully get back today and wont be too harsh...ive just got this starneg feeling that my final copy is going 2 end up being a last minute thing...*sigh*...just like everything else! :)
good luck every1!!!

trekkie

HSC
WOO! Im finished mine, finally, good feeling, very good, now im just waiting for the result:(

Good luck with your essay!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine was handed in on the 2nd July- teh last day of term which i am glad to say has come and gone. i get to concentrate on trials now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)