How much have u done on Your major Project and when is it due? (1 Viewer)

ms.cinderella

HSC
mine's due june 22nd (term 2, week 9)

Originally posted by Supra
im screwed as well, my topic was not approved, im still trying to find a topic!
oh man! that must suck!! have you had any luck with a new topic? what was your other one? how come it wasnt approved?

Originally posted by the questions
Mine is due June 1st and Im finding it soo hard to start!
Got all the info but actually starting it is proving to be REALLY HARD!
last night job again....i can see it....
yea, i'm finding mine really hard to start too! but after a good chat with my teacher, he's pointed me in the right direction.. perhaps you can speak to yours too?

Last edited:

babeishnes

Mine is due in 4 weeks. 1st draft done except for the synopsis. and about 400 words but i dont know what else to write.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
no babeishness meant that she has only written 400 words so far, right? but you said the draft is done...hmm :confused:

I have done:.......wait for it.....nothing....and its due in 4 weeks..yay :(

HSC
maybe it means that there is 400 words to go...like word limit is 2500 and there have been 2100 words written. or the synopsis is 400 words.

anywho, mine;s due in week 9, and ive done my second draft...but myeh. its not v good. ive gotta fix it...
will be glad when project is finished!

trekkie

HSC
So far I've compiled my sources and picked them to pieces, i just have to do my drafts and final copy now

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i've compiled research...other than that...nothing...not even log book updates...my teachers are extremely casual about this essay thing and all of the class havent started so im not too worried yet

Abraxus

HSC
I think our grade's the most behind in NSW for the project. We're the first class in the school's history (only 6 peeps in my class) for H.E. so we're not familiar with how it works. I've done bits and pieces for my Proposal and Synopsis, and I've just done an intro for my draft, and it's due next week. Our teacher doesn't discipline us that well which is why we haven't done much. We don't even know when it's due, haha!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Abraxus
I think our grade's the most behind in NSW for the project. We're the first class in the school's history (only 6 peeps in my class) for H.E. so we're not familiar with how it works. I've done bits and pieces for my Proposal and Synopsis, and I've just done an intro for my draft, and it's due next week. Our teacher doesn't discipline us that well which is why we haven't done much. We don't even know when it's due, haha!
doesnt sound too different from us! haha although, we're not the first Ext hist class...my teachers are wacky and all over the place but they taught 2002's hist ext class and a guy in there managed to get 49/50 so its not too bad i dont think :p

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
i've compiled research...other than that...nothing...not even log book updates...my teachers are extremely casual about this essay thing and all of the class havent started so im not too worried yet
My teachers are not casual but I still haven't done all of the above. Eeek.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
My teachers are not casual but I still haven't done all of the above. Eeek.
UPDATE!!: I managed to gather 3 more books for my research today :p....not much but considering how productive I've been lately [:rolleyes:] its better than nothing :D

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
The only thing we've done is handed our logbooks in for marking...how am I meant to start the actual essay when all my info is with the teachers?!...actually, even if I had all my info, I wouldn't be starting now...

Abraxus

HSC
Haha, well I'm glad our class isn't the only ones that are apparently behind. We all still don't know why we chose the course in the first place, and there's around 2-3 in particular that don't really care about this whole project and are doing squat. We're going to the State Library of NSW tomorrow to do some more research, even though at this point the research should have all been done, haha! I know my topic pretty thoroughly though, and I enjoy it, which I guess is a bonus. I'll be glad when the whole thing is over =)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i've changed my topic 3 times i really need to get some good stuff done. and some books hmm but i have historians and stuff so yay!

oh well we are behind in just about every other class, why not add ext?

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
hmm...stupid sydney uni....they dont have enough info....but i think i ve got enough....i ve written half a draft and gathered enough evidence...but i got to translate half my sources cause they re in chinese... -_- not happy

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i have all my research done, and about 300 words of the essay, i really need to do a lot more, cos outs is due in like 2 weeks (18th June)
i haven't done much in my log though...i just can't be bothered its so much work, so i keep putting it off.

Demandred

HSC
All the main points and historians have been covered, atm it's about 2100 words. I'd just need to do the conclusion, synopsis, describe why has the viewpoints changed and chuck in a million foot notes.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
our due date has been extended to the end of the term! yay :D

my research and notetaking is all done with most sources analysed :D...now, onto the hard part WRITING THE DAMN THING....nahh im not complaining, I like my topic and ext hist in general, so its all good :)

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
just finished writing my final draft and its due tomorrow
yay, hahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)