how much has everyone done? (1 Viewer)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by chouboi
ive only completed one of my drawings, and a digital image
blah..
on top of that ive got a IT Multimedia and Ext 2 English majors to do!
yeah i got my ext major to do as well...........and photography.........and two drama performances............and my S+C PIP.................

:eek:

rubylotus11

I did Visual Arts last year and didn't get it finished until the very day it was due, and only seriously started putting it together the previous day. I wouldn't recommend this, but I still ended up with an okay mark >86.

babeishnes

everone at my school is at least 1/4 of the way through theirs, we do at least 4 periods a week extra of art so that means staying after school and in lunch times

lalaynie

hmmm most of my class is underway but theres a few who havent started...
i have done ohhh you know just one of 27 peices, im positively SCREWED
hmm in response to what Fire_Hydra said, i think I'm using some pretty random things... tar and wax and shellac and feathers. I think that my school is contemplating whether to send me to the counsellor! hehe...
Good luck all, good work to the people who r motivated!

pink_esky

lalaynie, your work sounds inspired. dont think you need to see the counsellor. it sounds vaguely like something keifer would do. anyway, i've finished my bow, but it seems strange....like maybe i should do more. i mean, we still have so much time!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I've finished constructing 6 out of 7 of my peices but three still have to be canvased 4 have to be primed before I can paint on it, blah blah blah so I'm about 1/4 finished at the mo. (moment.) I have to finish it in what... three months? maybe less then that. And I've allready taken alot of work home and stayed behind at school to work on it.

I think I might just make the deadline.

Abraxus

HSC
yeah, our teacher told us that compared to previous Year 12s, we're very behind in our body of works. I'm surprised that a few of you got high marks from doing it on the last minute, is it that easy to make your BOW and process diary look like they've been processed over a long period of time? Cause to me that seems like a hard thing to disguise. I'm only around 1/4 way through mine and it looks like crap already =S

libgem

Major Works: positives & negatives!

what do you think?
of course there are benefits like expressing creativity, working independently etc....
but then there is the time factor, organisation, stress!!!

anymore ?
i need to give a tallk to a younger yr group about major works for subject choice so your opinions would be appreciated!

Jase

HSC
jeeebus.. i havnt actually started.
i only just got the idea straightened out, now i have to paint like theres no tomorrow.
everyones doing so many "peices"..
im just doing the one large painting and thats it, although possibly some more if i have time.(which i doubt)

im starting to get real anxious, haha, and hey i have to study for four unit maths as well.

baby_gurl

hey, um the majority of my class have barely started also, um im doing paintings on war aswell but i have only finished one so far so i think the majority are behind, in my school anyway.

ale1986

damn there is alot of people doing paintings on war!!
Im also doing a series of works on the war...but im focusing on the Iraq war and the propaganda that America has used...Wat are you guys focusing on, war in general or a specific war??

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
3 digital artworks in a2 size.

Cost me an arm & a leg...

I'm planning on doing 9, so i'm 1/3 the way there. I reckon art's kinda random... sometimes i see practical works that got given band 4's and they look as nice as band 6 work... I think it's a little too hard to mark really.

miss_pie

HSC
i've painted my four canvases. i just have to do touch ups, like a bit more gesso here and there and some oil glaze sections :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)