how much has everyone done? (2 Viewers)

mariaisfoolish

hey i was just wondering how far people were into thier major works?!
i know most ppl at my school have hardly started, like ive made afew spray paint stencils and made one tshirt....like 1/20th of my way through eep.
one of our teachers also said we were about 6weeks behind last yrs yr12, so yeh i was just wondering how much other ppl had done.

mariaisfoolish

oh rite i couldnt find it....except for one u started at the end of another one...which no one answered.

its also amazing how many students dont meet their deadline

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Our school (most of the time) met the deadline BUT that involved staying after hours at school, sacraficing other periods and taking work home. Scary isn't it?

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Three 2meters by 1meter paintings...yup massive. It's about Gandhi and war and stuff like that... So far I finished 2 of them.

tro

meh i only had 4/6 characters and half a scene done for my animation by this time. 6 miutes worth of animation to do and aslo rendering of all that plus editing it all in post and adding sound effects and music.

I was sweet. All good. Don't Stress and remember. Art is all that matters. Stuff any other subject. That was my mentality and i am where i want to be now. And for sme reason i still went ok overall in my other subjects which was surprising considering my insomniatic state by the end....woops but yeah so don't stress its all good. And have fun too thats the main thing!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Haven't finnished an artwork yet. Still in the process with about three............

Anyone workin with REALLY unusual media??

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
lol. i'm getting flashbacks from my BOW now. One of my pieces i finished the night before the whole thing was due! But i think it went alright...

Doing visual art @ tertiary level absolutely rocks!! So much freedom, and the deadlines aren't as scary. The essays ain't much fun tho, but they're not worth much i.e. in one of my art subjects, practical is worth about 70%! (essay only about 15%)

so yeah, it only gets better once the HSC is over!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by chookyn
lol. i'm getting flashbacks from my BOW now. One of my pieces i finished the night before the whole thing was due! But i think it went alright...

Doing visual art @ tertiary level absolutely rocks!! So much freedom, and the deadlines aren't as scary. The essays ain't much fun tho, but they're not worth much i.e. in one of my art subjects, practical is worth about 70%! (essay only about 15%)

so yeah, it only gets better once the HSC is over!
LET'S HOPE SO! - it's Stress Central at the mo!!

kim_iz_yippin

HSC
K well, I've done a painting, and a drawing.....I've done so many 'failure' works, so I guess they don't really count. Hmmmm, I was supposed to do heaps in the holidays, but I kind of...didn't...

chouboi

ive only completed one of my drawings, and a digital image
blah..
on top of that ive got a IT Multimedia and Ext 2 English majors to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)