• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how much for a USB stick and general stationery (lecture pads w/5 sections)? (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
on the whole, on-campus shops are little bit cheaper than general retail (mainly coz they give you 10% student discount), but it is possible to buy things even cheaper at officeworks etc

Generator

HSC
N/A

Do we really need to help someone who appears to be too lazy to even consider heading up the street in order to take a stroll through a K-Mart or Big W (or even a regular supermarket)?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i found this out through catalogues so yes we can help those who cant be bothered to walk down to kmart or big w :p

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Office works is the go, they have a big variety of those 5 subject book things ranges from $3 - $6ish and they also have a few USB's to choose from. Also, maybe Ebay could be the go for buying USB's they have good prices, just make sure you read the buyer's feedback and their ratings and stuff to make sure you get a good deal and don't get screwed over...but overall it's pretty good.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
My stationary for uni didn't cost much. I got it all from officeworks.
I got two 3 subject lecture books about $4 each
A packet of pens 5 (clicky papermate ones) $8
A packet of highlighters $6
A white out $3
and a new 256 memory stick $35

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
brogan77 said:
Ehhhh, fuckin overly enthusiastic weirdos, stop buying stationery, there's still a month to go to Uni.
Geez since I was taking my little brother to get his stationary for school on Monday, i thought I might as well get mine while I was there :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
So back on topic, I haven't bothered buying anything yet. I don't really take notes anyway, and uni provides all my lab manuals (as well as online lecture material) so add that to my laziness and you have mighty cheap!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
notebooks or lecture pads wats better?

um, pilot pens are the best

staetdler eraser are the best

um blu-tack glue or somethin is the best

um staetdler highlighter or even faber-castell are the best

faber-castell sharpeners are the best

um.. 12 years of research and here are the results..

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have a nice new parker pen this year. Courtesy of myself. Bought it as a gift for someone then decided I deserved it more.

Aaaanyway, I can't believe you people buying your stationary already. All I need is a notebook, and I'll probably get that the day before uni starts.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
im just sticking to what i had for high school. i have a couple of papermate xtend pens that were black coloured ink and then a red one.

i then had a folder full of refill paper and voila. i was in class doing something with the paper....usually not the work that i was meant to be doing... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)