How much does Sizzler pay? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Theres actually Sizzler around still?

I miss them :( and good old eat in pizza huts where you make your dessert with the soft serve machine then add cubes of jelly and marshmallows and topping and....

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i think sizzler's still operate in qld. i never went there, my family thought they were unhygenic.

rozymisty

HSC
lol yes it still exists here in Qld. They had some sizzler card running since October last year but then that went to shits for some reason..its not like they give us free meals! Only on bdays!! Dont know why it didnt work but anyway.

Hm after that rat pellet poisoning thing last year or whatever, they have improved.

hehehe i love going there and filling up the icecream cones with lollies and that way you can take it home with you. Though i have found with aging, i havent been able to fit in as much as i did as a kid lol. Prob a good sign. But then again i get that meal deal thing.

Ah yes, the good old days of eat in pizza hut..i really miss that!!!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also a sizzler at Carlton/Kogarah (near St George Leagues).. and I think Wetherill park or somewhere near there, unless that one shut recently.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uhm friends of mine who work there are 18 and casual and get around $13-$14 an hour weekdays, 25% loading saturday and 50% loading sundays, I'm fairly sure.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i thought sizzler closed down due to employees doing dirty things in/on the food. smeh.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
fernando said:
i thought sizzler closed down due to employees doing dirty things in/on the food. smeh.
Nah there's definitely at least one in Sydney (i.e. the Carlton/Kogarah one)... as my friends work there.

yvonnechan

HSC
N/A
wixxy2348 said:
Uhm friends of mine who work there are 18 and casual and get around $13-$14 an hour weekdays, 25% loading saturday and 50% loading sundays, I'm fairly sure.
Cool, thanks for the information!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)