How Much Did U Write? (1 Viewer)

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
just a reminder everyone, it all comes down to quality not quantity... you could write 15 pages sure but if its a hell of a lot of bull then they are not going to give you more marks than someone who wrote 6 pages that directly answered the question..... also everyone has different sized writing so dont worry everyone, whats done is done

ombre

HSC
wpewoieqfvge

7 for section one
6 for section two
didnt get up to section three

fuck oath i still reckon i aced it though

Numero Uno

HSC
meh i doubt u did 3 booklets for the first section
maybe u mean 3 pages

i did about 5 / 5 / 9

it was quality , if u wrote 3 booklets on section one
u gotta be some kinda down , or ur writing must be totally retarded

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
With Q1.. did you guys start a new page for each bit of the Q or was that continuous? I asked the exam supervisor and she said to start a new page for each bit (which is probably why I filled up the booklet).

Eat Cat

HSC
hmmm

you could write a textbook or a page and a half and still possibly get the same mark. I find that when i write heaps i talk alot of nonsense. Concise is prob better cos it shows that u can convey ur ideas more fluently - and hence are smarter...prob why i ended up writtng nearly 10 booklets

just kidding. how on earth do u write so much? sheesh kebab.

Sect 1: 6 pages
Sect 2: 7 pages
Sect 3: 13 pages
= insecurity considering how much some others wrote

HSC
i got out about 4/6/7
which is above average for me, i got 3/1.5/3 in trials and managed to place well above average for my class.
3 booklets each is a joke - wont believe it until i see it.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
what971, you know the board of pictures, and you had to write a story based on one of those five-six pictures? I had to think which one suited my prepared story best, and incorporate the line in (btw, I used the hardest bit of a juorney was the first step)
Oh Ok no worries. :)

Must've been different for me because as soon as I saw that page, I immediately knew which picture to use. Anyway hope you did well!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
ombre said:
7 for section one
6 for section two
didnt get up to section three

fuck oath i still reckon i aced it though
hmm..

Didnt do section 3 = aceing exam?

Yes. I concur with that theory.

myrna

HSC
i agree completly

nedzelic said:
Who ever thought that they wrote 3 BOOKLETS in each and then moved onto a fourth is absolutely wanking

there is no way in the world that you can write, what more than 72 pages?!!!!
You would have to have the biggest, dumest looking writing on earth to be able to do that. i filled a booklet for question three and it would have been about 1300 words which is quite alot - it is stupid to talk about pages when everybody has different handwriting. of course i knw how much i wrote b/c i pre prepared an essay and then added some more but other might not know that os fare enough

but 10 BOOKLETS all up - what a croc of shit!
a family friend is an hsc marker... she said that if section is more then 2 booklets its prob non going to get marked properly because it tends to be unstructured and a load of crap. the best answers ten to be the ones that answer the question with enough detail but get straight to the point.

by the way i average 8-10 words a line...

for the person who wrote 72 pages... did u write or draw ur area of study responses... thats impossible but good luck anyways

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Maybe the original poster had 4 page booklets at their school, that would explain a lot.

If not, then it is pure bullshit, as many have pointed out. I declare it humanly impossible.

divalux

HSC
pantha-princess said:
I don't believe that you wrote enough to fill three booklets in section 1 and 2 and then went on to half fill a forth booklet in section 3! And, to be honest, if you did you must have looked past alot of detail on your texts. That is impossible!!

I did:
5 pages for section 1
1 whole booklet for section 2
and 1 and a half booklets for section 3...
Not only is it basically impossble to write 10 booklets worth in 2 hours but completely unnecessary. Obviously this person does not possess the ability to differentiate between relevant points and plain old rambling mark-grabbing. Either that or she/he is lying to validate him/herself. To write three booklets on section one is RIDICULOUS!! Some of those questions are worth one mark!!

Shael

HSC
Considering how much I suck at English, I think I did pretty well compared to previous exams. I did:

2 pages Section 1
6 pages Section 2
6.5 pages Section 3

A lot better than my usual, 1/2/2.

Carita

^^^^^
HSC
i wrote 5/5/12 but yeah someone sed it doesnt matter about how many books you wrote and i agree. i got one word for the one who thinks they wrote 3 booklets for each section....overkill.

helloqt

hsvd_g said:
alot of you guys wrote ALOT more then me..
I went:
-Sect. 1. 4 Pages
-Sect 2. 2 Pages
-Sect 3. 4 Pages

I still think i went alrite but i would have loved if the exam went for 3 hours instead of 2
omg sameeeeeeeeee
wy culdnt it be 3 hours :(

i did..
sec 1 4.5 pages
sec 2 5 pages
sec 3 4.5 pages

i dint get to finish sec 1 properly but ended it decently..
but i still needed to write a whole page for sec 3 and i wuz bummed that time ran out =(
having sed that i still rekon i passed lol
quality not quantity =P

Nadia-Jane

HSC
okay so you wrote nearly 10 booklets all up? nearly 4 booklets on the last section alone.. so thats approximately 27 pages worth of writing in about 40 minutes, and forget the theory that you could have gone over time for that section because heck if u managed to write 6 other booklets worth i doubt u spent less time on any of those sections.... so 40 minutes divided by 27 equals 1.4.

you mean to say, that you spent 1 minute and 4 seconds to fill an entire page of writing? thats absolute crap i dont care what anybody says. i actually beleive that its a world record. either that or you write 2 words per line. or quite possibly we should find out what school you attend and dob the supervisors in for allowing you guys with 2 hours extra.

Anyhoo onto some truthfullness, i screwed up the first section, i left that until last and didnt end up having enough time to complete (e). Which bums me a tad. but ohwell it was a shitty first section i thought anyway, especially considering that in previous years some of them are garanteed 15 mark questions, this year i beleived it was way to philosophical compared to the past papers, way too much reading into it had to occur when normally they should be very easily to interpret and gather the answer from. i have no idea how many pages i wrote for it i dont normally count the first section i dont think it is as much of a competition for how much you write as it is just answer the damn question quickly! but i would say i wrote maybe 4 or 5. I dont know how the heck those of you say you filled a booklet on it or..like that goon who says they filled 10 booklets on it, especially when 2 of the questions were 1 markers, and its a fact teachers say 1 mark, 1 line!

Section 2 i hated too, lol. i hate writing short stories, my story i hated it as i was writing it but hopefully the teachers will get teary and give me something for it. my story was about 5 or 6 pages. but i heard that short stories should idealy be about 3 or 4 pages and no more, teachers hate waffling stories. besides they are meant to be 'short'. i regret writing a story i wish i had of written a poem or a newspaper article or a journal entry or something, but seeing as tho we only had 40 minutes at my school i got into it and didnt have the super fast speedy mgee tactics like mr i wrote 4 booklets did and just continued with my shitty boring story.

My essay i did first and finished fine, its funny actually because normally i consider myself to be a fairly quick writer and i filled 1 booklet, so 8 pages, and didnt stop writing the whole time maybe bar 2 minutes, but i also went over the allocated 40 minutes for it i spent 50 minutes on it. Thats why it absolutely shocks me that some of you could write 12+. Those who did write 12 or more you spent like 3 minutes of writing per page...pretty impressive or pretty made up lol but considering that so many of yous claim that you wrote like 12 or 13 pages for the essay, and in the intentions of not getting verbally blasted over the internet, maybe i just am so shit and need to update my speed writing skills..

Anyhoo goodluck with it everyone..actually im lying, by the sounds of it most of yous who wrote like 186 pages worth for the essay and story and what not dont need any luck and will surely blow us all away. so im saving all my luck for myself and those of you who like me, are not so fortunate when it comes to their ability to fill a thousand booklets.

gee, looks like i wrote more for this post than i did in my essay haha

hatboy

i dunno how people write so fast. i did
5 pages for section 1
5 pages for section 2 &
7 pages for question 3....

hatboy

i was alot happier than my trial which i ran out of time serverly in, wat i did was geta sheet of bos paper and write my essays on that , i think about 4-5 pages then i could see how long it took and stuff like that and it really worked, then u just type it up on pc and memorise it

PRODIGAL

HSC
I just think its funny that you all sat there and counted how many pages you wrote instead of writing more HAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)