How messy is your handwriting allowed to get in english? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
My handwriting changes constantly, i am always swapping writing angles depending on how much i have to write. I have a strange pen grip and i get blisters from my dodgy pens.

What pens are the best to use in the HSC? I don't go much on gel pens as they seem to smudge easily. The cheap pens leave blisters..
Me too... :/

Gel pens, lol. I use the bic ones and they're great, but I don't think they sell them anymore, but they sell thinner ones with the same ink inside them so I swap the inks. :p
Also, I don't get blisters I just have a massive callus on my middle finger that I pick at when I get nervous (usually during big exams) and then my finger bleeds everywhere and I can't write because I get blood on the page and the pain to my hand is ridiculous.

SayWut

HSC
Me too... :/

Gel pens, lol. I use the bic ones and they're great, but I don't think they sell them anymore, but they sell thinner ones with the same ink inside them so I swap the inks. :p
Also, I don't get blisters I just have a massive callus on my middle finger that I pick at when I get nervous (usually during big exams) and then my finger bleeds everywhere and I can't write because I get blood on the page and the pain to my hand is ridiculous.
OMG same (minus all the blood shennanigans)

packwolf

HSC
my writing in english was worse than anything in this thread haha. I would occasionally look back a sentence to regain my train of thought and have no idea what it said. thought to myself "good luck whoever's reading that"... then was more like "aw shit"

K

khorne

This is the above post in my handwriting, approx the same as exam writing.

SOrry its sideways lol

lockedbox

HSC
when I was in year 11 my handwriting was so bad that I only got 4 marks for my creative writing. When I typed it up my teacher remarked it for me and I got ten marks. I found that spacing out the letters and trying to lift your hand off the page after each word (as apposed to just dragging it) will really help. Also, never use running writing, I know it makes writing faster but using normal lettering will make the most illegible handwriting that little bit more legible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)