How manyt units did/do you do, and what UAI did/u aim to get? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

hopeles5ly said:
jap. when you start to realize how good you are at art im sure you'll like it A LOT and be more motivated in the subject hehe =]
Not jap, art. Art requires you to work heaps harder than Jap Ext and in the end Jap Ext is worth it, I think :p

But do whatever

Riviet

HSC
N/A
ang3licjuliet said:
well at the moment im doing 13 and i am hoping (quote 'HOPING') to have a UAI over 90. anything over 90 is good. I have a little problem and i also wanted to ask: well im doing 13 units atm but i want to drop and i cant figure between art and ext jap. in art: people say im good but i hate it >>> i have no imspiration at all and have not started on my body of work. ext jap: im crap at jap but improving , its interesting but im crap at it....and all this leads to my question: WHICH ONE SHOULD I DROP?
If you hate art, then drop it. You like Jap and improving in it, so keep it. You're not going to get any better at a subject if you detest it. Good luck. ;)

roxychicksta

HSC
aiming for 70+ cuz i want to be a nurse...i do 10 units...which are standard english, drama, PDHPE, EIT (entertainment industry training) and Biology...:)

A l

HSC
N/A
12 units, aiming high for the ultimate 100.00 to keep my motivation going, but realistically aiming for about 97+.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Can i just say to everyone aiming for a UAI based on 2006 cut-offs....it would be wise to aim higher, you never know how much it might change.

2005 cut-offs for Nutrtition&Dietetics was 88.35....this year it jumped to 91.25 (or there abouts). So all the people that aimed around last years cut-off would have missed out, and that is a pretty large gap when you think about it.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Can i just say to everyone aiming for a UAI based on 2006 cut-offs....it would be wise to aim higher, you never know how much it might change.

2005 cut-offs for Nutrtition&Dietetics was 88.35....this year it jumped to 91.25 (or there abouts). So all the people that aimed around last years cut-off would have missed out, and that is a pretty large gap when you think about it.
That's odd, almost everything else fell considerably this year; 81 to 75 for me for example.

Anyway, I did 11 units and strongly recommend against it (do 10 or 12 instead) because I put no effort into the 11th unit and had to teach myself the course in the holidays.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I am doing 10 units and i hope to get a uai of 97, but i would be satisfied with a uai of 95.

ang3licjuliet

HSC
thank you for helping...i have a rough idea of what im dropping but i still i'll hang on to it for s little while longer :) thanks

Emma_Kate

HSC
I'm doing 12 units, down from 14!(and 4 extension subjects! eep!) And Hopefull UAI of 98.5

Sammie89

HSC
Hey,
Im doin 12 Units after i picked up a extra unit this term and aiming for a 92.5 UAI!!!

Last edited:

ishq

brown?
HSC
Mountain.Dew said:
did 13 in yr 11, picked up ext 2 maths, dropped art (bad BAD mistake) and got 99.00 :D
How'd you get LLb at Syd with 99? Or are you at a FFP?

Me -
11 Units - bio, chem, maths 4u, eng 3u (dropped 4u in term 2 out of sheer idiocy - my biggest mistake ever - i should have had the guts to keep going)
uai - 99.4

ADVICE: KEEP YOUR RANKINGS UP. Its the most important thing. And don't stress. And have an AIM.

Best of Luck :D

bumble bee

HSC
11 Units (PD/H, Chem, Phys, maths ext 1, Adv.english)

UAI aim:94 (I'm not sure thats realistic, but we can all dream!! And the UAI cut off for mechatronic engineering at wollongong was only about 80 last year anyway.)

mitch_f1

HSC
I don't know about anyone else, but I found this thread to be a bigup....as some of the people doing 10 units are getting over 90....and I am contenplating dropping from 12 to 10 units :p

Mitch

Lileane

HSC
Riviet said:
If you hate art, then drop it. You like Jap and improving in it, so keep it. You're not going to get any better at a subject if you detest it. Good luck. ;)
What he said :).

I did 12 units.

Oh, and by the way, seriously, it's bad enough we're spending our youth slaving over schoolwork, at least do subjects you like!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)