How manyt units did/do you do, and what UAI did/u aim to get? (1 Viewer)

pinkkprincesss

HSC
i do 12 units because i couldnt think of one to drop
and i am high for 100 UAI whats the point for aiming for anything lower
u may as well go all the way

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I did 10 units.

I aimed for 90+ (though in my head I was thinking 95+ would be really nice).

I got 98.60.

However, I probably could have got a fair but higher if I'd kept Ancient History (12 units), so then my english adv mark (87, grrr) wouldn't have had to count. 'cos I did 4 units of english.

Lesmurray

HSC
Im doing 11 units,

hoping for a UAI of around 85

to do Engineering.

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
12 Unit - Phy, Chem, Bio, Advanced English and 4 unit maths

Aiming for 93 +

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Well in yr 11 i had 15 units :eek: but thats coz i did a tafe course on top of my usual units. I managed ok for a while but i dropped the tafe course mid yr 11 and eco n ext maths in yr 12. Ended up with 93.95.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
95 + UAI

School: Arther Phillip High Parramatta

• English Adv
  • English Ext 1
  • SDD
  • LEgal
  • BUsiness Studies
  • Maths, General (dropped down from 2u, due to the insistence of my teacher)

Accelerated IPT 2005 (Completed) Got Band 6 91 W00t :D

Now i just need to improve my other course marks, e.g business, anything would be better then 61%.:uhoh:

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
i do 10 units
Biology
Business Studies
Advanced English
2U Maths
Economics

Aiming for 85+

"Chubby"

HSC
i do 10 units ... i am hoping to get UAI of 80+ ...........im really really pleased that a lot off ppl who did 10 units in the previous yrs have gotten uai's of 90+ ....you guys have given me more reassurance. I have just one question for the ppl who did 10 units and got uai's of over 90, did any of u guys do english standard and general maths?......lolz

P

pLuvia

Lots of people would have done standard english and general maths, as long as you do well in it there should be no problem with getting in the 90s

joe1016

HSC
well, i do 11 units, i did 13 but japanese was getting all too much for me. aiming to get in the 90's uai wise.

i do 4u maths
3u english
physics
art - could be a let down but i really enjoy it and our school has an awesome art faculty

i was under the impression that to get a band six in general maths or standard english was on the verge of impossible. is that true?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
joe1016 said:
well, i do 11 units, i did 13 but japanese was getting all too much for me. aiming to get in the 90's uai wise.

i do 4u maths
3u english
physics
art - could be a let down but i really enjoy it and our school has an awesome art faculty

i was under the impression that to get a band six in general maths or standard english was on the verge of impossible. is that true?
heaps of people get band 6 in general maths every year, but standard english is a different story as only about 5 or 6 people get it. the reason for that is because the candidates don't have a high enough level of english skills to achieve it. if they did, they would more then likely be doing advanced english.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
5 or 6 is wrong, I believe only 1 or 2 people have ever gotten a B6 in standard english in the history of the new HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)