How many students? (1 Viewer)

mumajugs1

HSC
we have a huge class
we started with about 32 people, and since then maybe 13-14? people have dropped

Random epic guitar!!!: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

katieee1

HSC
we've got 4 aswell.. i love having small classes.. :) they rock :)

skip8

HSC
yeahh,
our class has four actuallyy,

pretty small but its actually really good :]

HSC
Had five, recently dropped down to four.

And of those four three of us have considered dropping haha
So it might go down to two or three.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
1 of mine dropped... i get the feeling a few more will as well but only time will tell ^^

More people need to drop... it has been nearly an entire term and only 1 has =="

nmbookworm

HSC
Wow it must be awesome actually having a teacher. I do the course by myself through distance educations, get sent my work every week in the mail. I was the only student willing to tackle the course, it's a very interesting course so far though so I'm hoping that I'll keep going with it. Im doing 11 units though so if a subject needs to go, this will be the one =/ Fingers Crossed ill be fine!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Wow doing it by distance. I couldn't imagine it without my teacher and peers to disucss everything with o_O

knockii

Head spinning too much, can't find my bearings =(
HSC
If you're doing it through Sydney Distance Education High School, they're actually quite good. I'm doing Aboriginal Studies through them. They have forums on their website to discuss matters with fellow students or the teachers, we can call the teachers at anytime we're having trouble and we also have a few study days per term to catch up with each other in person.

KendoStickMan

HSC
Before i picked it up (I started about 3 weeks after the class started) , there was only one person left after two had left, so a small class for me too.;)

DaptoDapto2530

HSC
There is four in my class.
3 girls and myself.
It's good, our teacher is really AWESOME!

Good luck for HSC!
:music:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
wow, some schools have very small classes.

Our teachers go around giving out so called invitations to students who they think are capable doing it. I got an invitation, which is ironic, because I don't really like Ancient History. I enjoyed it in the beggining but I dislike the subjective marking in this subject. The same girl always gets 100%... and the same teacher gives the same people 100%. I always get 100% from this teacher, and I have a feeling that favouritism comes into play... as I am getting 90% from another teacher.

I don't think I should choose history Extension because the teacher who takes it has favourites... I am also dedicating less of my time to History because it's so freaking subjective!!! MATHS FTW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)