How many people got their numbers taken down today?? (1 Viewer)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
is it possible to fail if you wrote the answers in pencil not pen?
Your answers will be marked, you will not lose any marks. The marker will be annoyed at you but as long as they can read it - all is good :)

MzG1zi

HSC
Your answers will be marked, you will not lose any marks. The marker will be annoyed at you but as long as they can read it - all is good :)
ohh, thankyou for replying! :) finally someone answered my question.
thanks heaps you made me feel heaps better :)

salih08

HSC
lol noone. the whole hall (not everyone but sounded like it)started banging their foot on the floor and clapping saying we will we will rock u near the end of geo/his. but they didnt mark down any of them. During the exam there were frequent hums, whistles, talking, fake coughing, cheating etc. but the supervisers were a joke and didnt do nothing.

every time the head superviser said at the beginning of the tests: the board of studies rules say that if u r caught with notes.... about 20 people coughed echoing through the hall lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
lol noone. the whole hall (not everyone but sounded like it)started banging their foot on the floor and clapping saying we will we will rock u near the end of geo/his. but they didnt mark down any of them. During the exam there were frequent hums, whistles, talking, fake coughing, cheating etc. but the supervisers were a joke and didnt do nothing.

every time the head superviser said at the beginning of the tests: the board of studies rules say that if u r caught with notes.... about 20 people coughed echoing through the hall lol.
that would be fucking amazing if that happened in my school... unfortunately not...

funny piece of shit there..

stevey6404

HSC
I don't know about other schools but in my school there is a list of where everyone is sitting and towards the end of the exam they take away your name card thing and work out who was away

Hahah! Harrison is that you!?
Judging by your profile detail and your electives. Definitely must be you :L

Yeah, that's what happened at our school.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Hahah! Harrison is that you!?
Judging by your profile detail and your electives. Definitely must be you :L

Yeah, that's what happened at our school.
of course its me, I don't know any other harrisony's in the world :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah come to think of it the supervisors were a joke. During the HSIE test the person next to me asked if i had scissors. I already had my paper checked (finished test but had to stay in seat) but im almost sure he hadn't and i dont think the supervisors even noticed lmao.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Yeah come to think of it the supervisors were a joke. During the HSIE test the person next to me asked if i had scissors. I already had my paper checked (finished test but had to stay in seat) but im almost sure he hadn't and i dont think the supervisors even noticed lmao.
Yeh, they were pretty dodgy.

CecilyMare

HSC
Why would someone need scissors?

And you could cheat pretty easily, our tables were lined up in rows so you could see people's multiple choice answer papers from behind. I copied like 20 questions. Not really, I'm just bluffing so that I'd sound like a rebel.

Now I just sound pathetic.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I turned around and whispered to my friend to borrow his white-out like 10 times throughout the exams. Not one supervisor even glanced at me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)