How many pages (1 Viewer)

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
Oh My Friggin God can everyone on this forum wake up to themselves, and realise we are ALL NERDS for being on here in the first place. So if wog boy or anyone else thinks they are better than anyone else on this forum, they need to take their finger out of their hairy arse and relocate in a slightly more racist forum. Seriously guys, grow up.You're making the site less fun for all the people who genuinely are interested in other peoples thoughts.

5233andy

HSC
Approx. ten, coupled with writing synonymous with Arabic, for each of them...

I'm fearing that my responses were too vague, in terms of what they answered...

My ATAR aim has dropped another notch...

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Approx. ten, coupled with writing synonymous with Arabic, for each of them...

I'm fearing that my responses were too vague, in terms of what they answered...

My ATAR aim has dropped another notch...
yay for vagueness.... yeah i feel a bit like that.. but i have had past times where i felt i crapped on about nothing and got a reasonable score... i didnt use many quotes.. so a 20 is impossible

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I'd like to emphasise quality over quantity. A combination of both works well tho. I was writing about 10 words a line and I got 23 total (8, 7, 8)

wogz_rulz

HSC
HEY GUYS I WROTE 15,12,17 <----THESE NUMBERS ILLUSTRATE I AM BETTER THAN YOUSE

THIS RANK WILL ENSURE PEOPLE DONT REALISE THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT: 2/90
I DID THE HSC 2 YEARS AGO AS WELL...IMPRESSED?: 1/46 (2007)
ATAR AIM: 99.00
DID YOU NOTICE HOW MY AIM IS LESS THAN MY ESTIMATE? THIS SHOWS MY MODESTY AND THAT IM AN OVERACHIEVER: 99.95

I'm pumping up my self esteem. Got a problem? i am tough (only on the internet though).
Haha nively done! If this was facebook i would like your post :

Monsterman

HSC
I would like to point out that its actually both.. quality and quantity.. rather than just only quality...

habibt

HSC
cmon
all those people who wrote 6 pages
do you really think you're going to get a decent mark with that little info?
wake up
there are people out there writing 12.
HSC markers stop marking the essay once you have reached sufficient explanation. For the people who think that the teachers bother reading 12 or 14 pages of writing is very wrong

HSC
I'm now quite worried about my English responses. All of you have seemed to at least hit 20 pages, if not 25+! I write 10-12 words per line and my pages went 6,5,5 so 16 pages??? ARGHhhh I hate essays

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm now quite worried about my English responses. All of you have seemed to at least hit 20 pages, if not 25+! I write 10-12 words per line and my pages went 6,5,5 so 16 pages??? ARGHhhh I hate essays
You should be fine. I did about 5-7 words a line, and I did about 30 pages. So yeah, you're fine. How many words were your essays (guestimate). Mine were about 1200 each.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Module A - 12 Module B - 11 Module C - 10 I have average sized writing, I wouldn't consider it big, but also I know I don't write as small as I usually do in exam conditions. Also, as people have said, quality over quantity, although I've heard some markers have initial impressions based on page count and honestly I can't see how you can answer an Adv English essay with anything less than 6 pages.

kfnmpah

HSC
I should NOT have read this thread :( pride and prejudice: 3.5 Harwood: 6 Wag The Dog: 6 I have HUGE writing. seriously huge. Ima fail at this haaaaaaaaaardcore

Duelle.Booloy

HSC
i wrote approximately 1100 words for each of my essaysbut because i have big writing i had like 43 pages15, 15, 13

H4rdc0r3

HSC
I wrote about 13 / 16 / 15 = 44 pages all up.

I was a little disappointed, I didn't know how to finish up module A. I can't believe I filled up 2 booklets for mod B tho. I guess I never ran out of things to say.

jippie154

HSC
HEY GUYS I WROTE 15,12,17 <----THESE NUMBERS ILLUSTRATE I AM BETTER THAN YOUSE

THIS RANK WILL ENSURE PEOPLE DONT REALISE THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT: 2/90
I DID THE HSC 2 YEARS AGO AS WELL...IMPRESSED?: 1/46 (2007)
ATAR AIM: 99.00
DID YOU NOTICE HOW MY AIM IS LESS THAN MY ESTIMATE? THIS SHOWS MY MODESTY AND THAT IM AN OVERACHIEVER: 99.95

I'm pumping up my self esteem. Got a problem? i am tough (only on the internet though).

bahaha i laugh
good job you actually got some people spot on hehehe

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Module A - 12 Module B - 11 Module C - 10 I have average sized writing, I wouldn't consider it big, but also I know I don't write as small as I usually do in exam conditions. Also, as people have said, quality over quantity, although I've heard some markers have initial impressions based on page count and honestly I can't see how you can answer an Adv English essay with anything less than 6 pages.
How many words per essay (general-ish)? BTW, I disagree, you can answer an essay with less than 6 pages. But, those 6 pages better be at least 900 words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)