how many hrs have u studied (1 Viewer)

HSC
lol..i would probably manage only about 30mins a day..
revision on the train

butttt..i do read alot..newspapers and novels so i suppose
that would kind of counter balance everything ?

autumn-angel

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
lol..i would probably manage only about 30mins a day..
revision on the train

butttt..i do read alot..newspapers and novels so i suppose
that would kind of counter balance everything ?
I would fit the reading part under english revision

my teacher makes us read a lot for english

thats why I hate it, but i would never like it till i tell myself I do

so from now on, I absolutely love english

bored of sc

HSC
Do NOT go overboard with study people doing school certificate! 1 hour per day of study (not including homework) at the MAXIMUM (more realistic to do 1 hour per week).

Last edited:

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
bored of sc said:
Don't NOT go overboard with study people doing school certificate! 1 hour per day of study (not including homework) at the MAXIMUM (more realistic to do 1 hour per week).
Lol.

autumn-angel

HSC
bored of sc said:
Do NOT go overboard with study people doing school certificate! 1 hour per day of study (not including homework) at the MAXIMUM (more realistic to do 1 hour per week).
true...
I mean is it really worth it in the long run???

bored of sc

HSC
autumn-angel said:
true...
I mean is it really worth it in the long run???
Yeah, it's not; I mean the school certificate made me realise consistency and continuity is more important than cramming and crunching your notes. It helped my study habits. So studying for the school certificate in general is not too important, nor is it worth it. It's the skills you pick up that COUNT in the bigger picture:

Birth (yay!)--> Toddler --> Primary School BASIC skills (too basic in my opinion) --> Higher level skills picked up in junior high school --> SC realisation the work was not worth it --> Good HSC results (e.g. band 6's) --> High UAI (95+ for me :() --> Desired University course reached and passed --> Degree gained --> Job attained --> High Income flowing --> Economic Prosperity (hopefully) shining through --> High standard of living --> Long, healthy life persisting --> Death :eek: :( :confused: (does anything really matter)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Seriously. School certificate taught me nothing about study habits, nor was it even important in any way at all (unless you're a dropout).

bawd

HSC
For the SC, I studied about 2 - 3 hours on weekdays, and more on the weekends.

At the moment, I try to study at least 4 hours a day, English and Mathematics usually being my top priority subjects.

PS. I agree with the notion of not studying too much for the SC. However, if you are bad at a subject, study for it, especially if you plan to pick up a similar subject for 11/12.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
bored of sc said:
About time :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
you'll all go into the exam, fall over yourselves at how easy it is then walk out wondering why the hell you did so much study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)