How many hours of study a day do you do? (1 Viewer)

Richard1991

HSC
I'm not sure of the minimum number of hours of study a day I should be doing. How many do you do for the upcoming trials?

oly1991

HSC
do as much as you can really

i usually try to get around 6 hours in these holidays but all the distractions lower it down a little lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I try and do 8 hours day (so it's like a normal school day) but in reality i probably only do ~6 hours if i'm lucky.

Don't think you need to do 6 hours though - most of the time i'm doing mxt2 questions which take forever XD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
I study when I feel like doing it. It turns out that I study about 4~5 hours a day during weekdays in this holiday.

danal353

HSC
i only do about 3 hours a day... which is bad because i should be doing 7-8 since my trials are in week two...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't believe it's how many hours you put it - but how efficient your study 'hours' are.

Dumbledore

HSC
shoulda made a poll

i do about 3 a day, i actually thought that was good till i read all the above posts

HSC
i guess altogether i do 3hrs in between i take breaks

and sometimes i tend to waste my study time :p

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't believe it's how many hours you put it - but how efficient your study 'hours' are.
exactly +1

Although regardless of how effective your study is... if you have the best study technique and can remember stuff really well then you would be at a much bigger advantage by still doing the same/more hours than others in your revision of questions. It's all about making oneself open and experienced to a variety of questions (because the HSC repeats a lot of stuff over and over).

hollaholla

HSC
btw, how would u make ur hrs more efficient?
Two complex methods of doing so-

1)Attain/compose BRILLIANT notes ( syllabus approved of course)

2)CONCENTRATE in a COMFORTABLE environment with NO distractions whatsoever. (refrain from dreaming---eating---sleeping) during time of study.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
This again. Remember, quality over quantity but if you can achieve quantity with quality (and without tiring yourself out to the extent that you are actually burning out), even better.

wazman04141

HSC
durring the school term i do aprox 1 hour a day O_O not good i know
during these holidays i plan to do a minimum of 4 hour a day.....don't think that it is going to happen tho ^_^

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
in the holidays i follow my school timetable so ~6 hours a day with 2 breaks (each period is ~56minutes) so yeah. And when school was/is on i do 4hours a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)