How long exactly do MyMulti Weeklies last? (1 Viewer)

dooshtoomun

HSC
If I buy one say on Friday 5pm, will it last me until next week Friday 5pm, or some other time like 4am? Because MyMulti Daily lasts until 4am the following day of purchase.

And on the topic of travel, are those card slot things near Stand C and D on Eddie Avenue for the UNSW Pre Paid students?

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
hope you don't mind if I ask another mymulti related question here - can you use them on buses that don't have those ticket slot things?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
hope you don't mind if I ask another mymulti related question here - can you use them on buses that don't have those ticket slot things?
just tell bus driver that you are using mymulti, show them it and they let you through

jaechen

HSC
can u use mymulti weeklys as many times as u want in a week? for eg. could i slip my ticket through 10 ticket barriers in 1 day (travelling to 10 stations)???

dooshtoomun

HSC
Yep, I just walk past the driver while holding up the ticket.

Sucks that you don't get a full week for a MyMulti 'Weekly'. Stupid department. Thanks for the help.

D94

HSC
N/A
If you buy a myMulti at 5pm on Friday, it starts on Saturday, so you've got until 23:59:59 on the following Friday to use it.

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
so on those buses can you just hold up the ticket or should you tell the bus driver you're using a mymulti as well?

D94

HSC
N/A
so on those buses can you just hold up the ticket or should you tell the bus driver you're using a mymulti as well?
Just show your ticket to the bus driver, the ticket says "MyMulti" on it.

D94

HSC
N/A
If you buy a myMulti at 5pm on Friday, it starts on Saturday, so you've got until 23:59:59 on the following Friday to use it.
I should add that it's any time after 3pm, so if you buy a MyMulti on Sunday 15:00:01 then it starts on Monday - you will have up until the end of next Sunday to use it.

evilcupcake

HSC
yeah, i didn't look at the date od my mymulti.
I bought it monday morning, and thought it lasted the whole 168 hours and not just 7 days :(
So the bus driver started shouting at me because I didn't realise it was expired, (lucky i had my travel 10 there)

malenkhean

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Does it make a difference if you bought it from a Post Office instead of a ticket booth/machine at the station? Because I heard that if you buy one from the Post Office, the week starts from the first time you use it, not when you bought it.

oyuck

HSC
Does it make a difference if you bought it from a Post Office instead of a ticket booth/machine at the station? Because I heard that if you buy one from the Post Office, the week starts from the first time you use it, not when you bought it.
Correct. Post office and newsagent My Multis are activated when you dip it in the bus reader or the train ticket booths. Train station ones are activated on issue.

malenkhean

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Correct. Post office and newsagent My Multis are activated when you dip it in the bus reader or the train ticket booths. Train station ones are activated on issue.
Cheers :) Thanks for clearing that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)