How long does your average relationship go for? (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i get bored so i tend not to have relationships unless i'm sure i won't get bored and even then they don't last long cos i still get bored.

argh 3 times in one sentence.

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
I just worked out that if you add all mine together, the average amount of time is 9 months. hahahaha. all of them except one have gone past 6 months though plus the one i'm currently in. How long do you tend to stay in a relationship? are you in it for the long haul orthe love em and leave em type?
9 months?! :eek: Holy sh*t!! That is long!!

mine's 2-3 weeks...

so tell me... how do you do it?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Um, I dunno, I've only had one relationship that wasn't fairly significant, and he was pure rebound. My current one has been going abt 3 months, but I'm fairly certain it'll last at least the average... at least I hope so. I can my "how I do it" advice (don't follow it!! : ) ) is that where I have had a few long ones with people I really cared about... I got over boredom in between by having lots of casual sex

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
9 months?! :eek: Holy sh*t!! That is long!!

mine's 2-3 weeks...

so tell me... how do you do it?
i know!

its like we're all like 17-20 right? and people are dating for like a year... thats a long time in proportion to how long we've started dating. i mean ive only had one over six months.... then again i dont go out with girls as much as my friends so yeh!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my shortest "relationship" (cough) was two weeks. longest... not really sure lol coz we ddn't really set a date, and it's complicated :p

my friend was with her boyfriend for ... at least seven years?
from the age of 14 to 22ish, i think.

HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
i know!

its like we're all like 17-20 right? and people are dating for like a year... thats a long time in proportion to how long we've started dating. i mean ive only had one over six months.... then again i dont go out with girls as much as my friends so yeh!
yeah! too young to be really committed... my longest is about 3 months?

there's this girl in my school (i hope she's not reading this...) who has been out with her bf since... since... since i got to the school... and apparently the ONLY argument they've ever had was whether they're children should be vegetarians or not... i mean...

thats just... gay...

jessum

HSC
i always get bored, and get over it, within like 3 or 4 months. i dont mean to, but it just happens
meh
i have my whole life to have long term serious relationships, so why not have fun now?

zerzillia

yes. it's not an 'O' it's a zero.
i have never gone out with anyone!
-______-;;;
anyone else out there in a similar situation?

capsicum

HSC
i dont consider my past relationships even as relationships. the longest one i've had was probably like 5 months but we only spoke for about 2 months so it was kinda a drag along thing. i can never stay in relationships; i always end up pulling out of whatever's started. does anyone else have the same problem??

capsicum

HSC
Originally posted by zerzillia

yes. it's not an 'O' it's a zero.
i have never gone out with anyone!
-______-;;;
anyone else out there in a similar situation?
i guess i can relate cuz ive never really been out with anyone either! welcome to my world!!! hehe

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
well my first relationship was a year and 9 months.
i've only had 2 bfs

my current relationship is going on 6 months and counting. so thats like what? average of a little over a year each?

nicksta_40

HSC
longest 6months, shortest about 2months, avg would be around 4months. I get bored of them sometimes, and im still young so its good to 'learn the ropes'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)