HSC
10 max, if im so tired from sport i can barely move

my hair takes 1 minutes to wash when i get round to it

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
10-11 minutes.

I have 3 songs which are like 3.5 minutes in length and I finish exactly when the third one finishes.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You listen to music in the shower?

...the SAME music in the shower?

katpy

HSC
Some people appear to be rather angry. Is it because you have no friends? Well maybe that's because you don't understand that a shower is intended to CLEAN yourself, and therefore requires more time than 5 minutes. Oh, and for those that are big on the water conservation. It's called TURNING OFF THE WATER when you lather. That way you don't smell like shit AND you save water! What will they think of next?!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Some people appear to be rather angry. Is it because you have no friends? Well maybe that's because you don't understand that a shower is intended to CLEAN yourself, and therefore requires more time than 5 minutes. Oh, and for those that are big on the water conservation. It's called TURNING OFF THE WATER when you lather. That way you don't smell like shit AND you save water! What will they think of next?!

but i like to smell like shit after having a shit in the shower, plus i save water because i do it once a week...

hey you wanna know something, i do something called a triple S also known as SSS hahaha no not a sss pulsar or something, even better!!! lolz

shit, shower, shave

i love this combination its so handy

isnt that great?

:D

boris

Banned
HSC
Citation needed you fucking spastic cunt.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Mine are 5 minutes or so.

I can't believe how long you guys take in the shower! That's a shitload of water you're wasting.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
10-15 minutes. I just stand there and then start thinking about a whole heap of things - it's one of the few times I can just stop and not have any distractions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)