how long do u shower for? (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
up to 10 minutes is what anyone needs.
when i was soak almost fully submerged in swamp i did take just over 10 minutes shower.
but taking a shower for 20 - 30 or more minutes is too long.

EDIT:

if you take 20 or more minutes you are a filthy bag of flesh encased in a web of epidermis covered in scum that you are.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
up to 10 minutes is what anyone needs.
when i was soak almost fully submerged in swamp i did take just over 10 minutes shower.
but taking a shower for 20 - 30 or more minutes is too long.

EDIT:

if you take 20 or more minutes you are a filthy bag of flesh encased in a web of epidermis covered in scum that you are.
This pretty much sums up this thread.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
~10 minutes.

And Carrot guy - why the heck do you shower for 3 mins and 25 (or 5 and 45)? Listen to a song, and be out of the shower before the song finishes?

likingtherain

HSC
N/A
meech ... go the 2 minute shower and save the world ... wither that or stand outside in Sydney cause its frigging raining every day at the moment.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
between 3-10 minutes. Depends if im on a rush on a school day or buggered after a run so hardly can move haha.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Maximum time is 20 minutes. Any time after that, and my mum knocks on the door and threatens to pick the lock to the bathroom door, to stop me from wasting water.

HSC
~10 minutes.

And Carrot guy - why the heck do you shower for 3 mins and 25 (or 5 and 45)? Listen to a song, and be out of the shower before the song finishes?
Well its simple logic, for me anyway.

On weekday mornings im in a rush, and it takes approx 2 mins and 55 secs to have a whole body clean, which leaves 30 secs of pleasure.

On weekends I have 5 mins to have a thorough wash with 45 secs on pleasure.

It works out the best :D

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Only shower at night. Can't understand people who sleep in their day's sweat - yeuch. Also I miss the families rush for the shower in the morning as well this way :D

I only shower for 3-5 mins most of the time.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
I shower for ~10mins every second day (thanks to dry skin), so I don't feel to bad about the environment. I have long hair that needs to be washed, no idea how my Mum gets it done in less than 5 mins!

Longest shower I have ever had was an entire hour. I was about 12 at the time and had a really bad fever so everything was in slow motion. Even I thought that was ridiculous though!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Unless you are performing fluid mechanics experiments anyone who takes showers for longer than 15 minutes is disturbingly squalid bastard.

Maximum time is 20 minutes. Any time after that, and my mum knocks on the door and threatens to pick the lock to the bathroom door, to stop me from wasting water.
She is more than obliged to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)