How Intelligent are you? [Post IQ results here] (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It asked me to pay fuck off. Also IQ tests are meant to be timed. Mine is verified 130+

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
haha fuck

i read riet's post and STILL went and did the entire test

guess my iq is pretty low

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
1) 149
2) sorry, cbf

Tried to do it a second time real quick and i got 146, lol..

Maybe i missed a question or something

disorder

HSC
To be honest, I can't be fucked to spend time on them right now. I do know though that my IQ is between 149 and 156 depending on what test I take and what mood I'm in.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
lol @ how on the internet everyones IQ is 140+
Aye, the odds of the above sequence of scores is pretty unlikely (though possible, of course), which suggests that the test doesn't have the typical mean of 100 and SD of 15.

shady145

Banned
HSC
lol on Fb iq test... i got 134 and then it said try the advanced iq test... got 154.
How do u know those tests are accurate? i may aswell c how it goes for the 1st one... second one looks to long and i'm predicting it will bore me

shady145

Banned
HSC
hmm it says ive done it before and cant use the same email, owell, i dnt know what i got

HalcyonSky

HSC
you realise any IQ test that offers some sort of signup that costs money at the end of it will have skewed results to make people more likely to purchase their "Complete Personal Intelligence Profile" right?

INTERNATIONAL HIGH IQ SOCIETY | Iq Tests this is probably the best one

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The fact that everyone is scoring so high is a clear indication that that test is bullshit, since 130 is <0.5% of the population. For the record mine was tested by a psyche from the defence force.

Top Secret

HSC
you realise any IQ test that offers some sort of signup that costs money at the end of it will have skewed results to make people more likely to purchase their "Complete Personal Intelligence Profile" right?

INTERNATIONAL HIGH IQ SOCIETY | Iq Tests this is probably the best one
Yes, but that test requires factual knowledge. I excluded that because some may be disadvantaged.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
lol on Fb iq test... i got 134 and then it said try the advanced iq test... got 154.
How do u know those tests are accurate? i may aswell c how it goes for the 1st one... second one looks to long and i'm predicting it will bore me
Yeah, same thing here. I got 139 and 156.

Any IQ test that relies on time is flawed. Apparently an IQ test is meant to be independent of time, shit thing is they cost like $300 from a psychologist.

I got mine tested back when I was very young (8 years old I think), would be interesting to see if/how my IQ has changed

There is no online IQ test which is actually accepted by places such as Mensa, otherwise we would all be Mensan henchmen, cuz as was said.. Everyone gets 130+ in these internet IQ tests.

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
The fact that everyone is scoring so high is a clear indication that that test is bullshit, since 130 is <0.5% of the population. For the record mine was tested by a psyche from the defence force.
How cute.

I couldn't think of anything stupider than joining the Defence Force. Even contemplating it makes you sound like a 17 year-old runaway.

Maybe they butter you up with an inflated sense of self-worth so you sign over your life to become a de-humanised killing mercenary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)