How good are the KNIGHTS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

yoshimanu

Our Deepest Fear...
HSC
Man the knights arent getting it easier then next week - vsing manly at brookvale..kennedy be back from origin!

P.S. GO Parra!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
hes hot and nice though
hes not my idea of hot- even though i know ppl who think hes hot...my friend LOVES him! lol. i reckon hes really nice too, and hes a top-quality player. He sounds smart as well. Apparently, THE best hooker in the world and yeh he lives it up to the name. :D such a waste at the knights atm though, hes signed with them for a few more years so he wont be goin newhere. Hopefully he leads the blues to victory tommorow :)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea dispite joey havin a great game, knights are sitll a piece of ass

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
They would if the Knights board had any guts to lower their pay.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
On a brighter note for Newcastle fans...

IF any of you guys are, in fact, fans of Newcastle, or I guess even if you just follow league, you would all know that the Knights have finally got themselves a naming rights sponsor.

From memory, it's some coal company or something like that. Coal and Allied I think they are called. They'll be there until the end of 2006.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Sponsoring a losing side, now thats a risky bet!

Is Joey cleared to play this week? I know Buderus is out.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Sponsoring a losing side, now thats a risky bet!

Is Joey cleared to play this week? I know Buderus is out.
The company is from the Hunter region, and they wanted to get behind the region's team. I think it's a good move, because it should create a heap of publicity for the company up in Newcastle.

The Novocastrians need all the support they can get.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
hes hot and nice though
Hot and nice? you do know a few years back it was kept very quiet that the guy had an affair with another players wife. Supposedlt BK. Thats why he is divorced. I could be wrong but this is what i read. It was kept quiet because at that time he was at his prime and nobody wants "the greatest player in modern league" labelled as unfaithful, so they kept it on the down low. It was similar to the Wayne Carey thing in AFL. And this could be part of the reason they cut BK and not someone else. So nice... maybe to the cameras but you cant judge someone until you know them, and thats why i cant be sure that this is true but its what i read.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
Hot and nice? you do know a few years back it was kept very quiet that the guy had an affair with another players wife. Supposedlt BK. Thats why he is divorced. I could be wrong but this is what i read. It was kept quiet because at that time he was at his prime and nobody wants "the greatest player in modern league" labelled as unfaithful, so they kept it on the down low. It was similar to the Wayne Carey thing in AFL. And this could be part of the reason they cut BK and not someone else. So nice... maybe to the cameras but you cant judge someone until you know them, and thats why i cant be sure that this is true but its what i read.
omg omg, where did u read this. are u lying...! buderus is the best but- who are ur sources? tell me

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
true that, i still like telstra sponsering, nice billboard and all...

I believe that was actually Joey who had an affairm, or maybe it was both?? Come on though, if THE best hooker came knockin on ur door would u turn him down??
i would turn him down- cos i love adrian morley! :D but my friend wants to marry buderus so she probably wont. LOL

Knights_chick

Lots of girls wouldn't turn him down, me included!!! LOL:)
I never see him with a girl though. Maybe angelduck can answer this for me- have you ever seen a chick with him?

There has been many rumors about that kinda stuff, but I who knows. There was a couple involving Robbie O'Davis and Andrew Johns, but who cares? It is what they do on the footy field that matters.
Btw, I am pretty sure BK is still with his wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)